1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
If this turns to be legit and no assumptions made ...people we all better get ready because it may well get very bloody before the week is finished...

If that is the case though... I personally would lock and load and if anyone came near me in an aggressive manner...they are going down for the count.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
:mad:
:mad:

A sheriff's deputy in central Arizona was shot Friday afternoon by a member of an alleged group of illegal immigrants, authorities said.

The Pinal County deputy, who was not immediately identified, contacted authorities after being wounded in a remote area, said Lt. Tammy Villar, a sheriff's spokeswoman. She said authorities believe he was shot with a AK-47. The deputy was being treated for the wound, but his condition was not immediately known, Villar said.

Pinal County is located between Phoenix and Tuscon and has been described as a key transit point for illegal immigrants. Sheriff Paul Babeu told CNN that an estimated 80 percent of illegal immigrants eventually pass through his county along the way to other locations.

Deputies in the department routinely patrol for illegal immigrants and smugglers, and it's not uncommon for them to be in the field alone, officials said.

It was not immediately clear what led the deputy to engage with the group on Friday.

not immediately clear means I SWEAR IM NOT A RACIST MASTER- I'M JUST REPORTING THE NEWS PLEASE DON'T WHOOP ME AGAIN

·
Endure ~ Adapt ~ Overcome
281 Posts
And how many replies to this post before some idiot blames the AZ governor for this, instead of the illegal who pulled the trigger?

I hope the deputy is OK.
Guns dont kill people, illegal aliens do. If that was a bumper sticker it would **** off a whole bunch of people......... LOL

I hope the Deputy recovers.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.