Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
941 - 960 of 991 Posts

·
read more, post less
692 Posts
Yeah I have been to tombstone I freaking loved it.
Probably my favorite movie too go figure lol
That may be where we buy property I like living as far out as I can.
Watching Tombstone is mandatory for all Arizonans. And Tombstone does have some pretty far out there properties. Go out Middlemarch road towards Gleeson and Pierce. Cool stuff. And I reckon Sierra Vista has 'large enough' shopping, better than Tucson for many reasons.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Watching Tombstone is mandatory for all Arizonans. And Tombstone does have some pretty far out there properties. Go out Middlemarch road towards Gleeson and Pierce. Cool stuff. And I reckon Sierra Vista has 'large enough' shopping, better than Tucson for many reasons.
Middlemarch road is great for light off roading too.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have never seen so much foliage in my fields here. But all that green is already changing to brown. Once it is completely dry (maybe a week or two) it will be a real fire hazard.

·
Semper Fi
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #951 ·
I'M BAAAAAACK!!

Looks like you guys didn't even miss me. LOL

Hurt someone's feelings and caught a ban, despite breaking no rules..

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
^^ That's a blast from the past! Mr. Kotter, Epstein, Washington, Barbarino & Horshack. And I didn't even have to look, either. A testament of my misspent youth in front of the boob tube. Was one of the very first TV shows I followed that I wasn't just watching because my sibs or Dad watched them (they got me into shows like Happy Days, Love American-Style, Columbo, Ironside, The 6 Million Man, etc.).

wb, Steve. (y)

·
read more, post less
692 Posts
LOL. Just kidding Steve, good to see you back here. FYI, I didn't ever remember seeing 'banned' by your name here, at least especially after I asked the other day. Oh, we don't carry expanded metal, closest is some stucco mesh. A much lighter version of what you're looking for. I many times go airplane mode over the weekends.

·
Registered
13,575 Posts
I'M BAAAAAACK!!

Looks like you guys didn't even miss me. LOL

Hurt someone's feelings and caught a ban, despite breaking no rules..
Didn't even know you were gone.

·
Semper Fi
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #958 ·
LOL. Just kidding Steve, good to see you back here. FYI, I didn't ever remember seeing 'banned' by your name here, at least especially after I asked the otehr day. Oh, we don't carry expanded metal, closest is some stucco mesh. A much lighter version of what you're looking for. I many times go airplane mode over the weekends.
Thanks for looking. Was in no hurry so the delay wasn't an issue. I'm just looking to lay in a replacement for when my current piece rots away. Any suggestions as to a source?

Reactions: teddyearp

·
Semper Fi
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #959 ·
I lived in the valley from 71 to 77. My immediate superior at work had his mom from back east convinced that the Indians were still on the warpath in Phx! 🤯
My wife's friend that lives in Idaho asked us if we had indoor plumbing.

• Haha

·
Semper Fi
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #960 ·
Better look at the maps then. 45 minutes to an hour north puts you well above Benson and the I-10 area:

View attachment 379111
Yeah with the relatively low traffic in most of AZ you aren't held back like in SoCal or other urban areas, where it can take an hour to go a few miles.

941 - 960 of 991 Posts