Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
spirit animal / unicorn
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booker dropped out, lol

I'm glad.

I guess he was drawing so little support that I needn't have worried that he would have won the presidency in this race, though. At a certain point, campaigns become frivolous, and it's often long before the candidate actually drops out.

These are just the events of one day, though. He's only 50 years old. There's another presidential race in four years, and there are other things he could do besides become the president.

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
When Joe Biden (the leader) draws crowds of 5-10 people and Booker draws just 2-3....then yeah, time to drop out and let the front runner go ahead.

There are more people in row 645 section H at any given Trump rally than democrats have supporting all of their candidates combined.

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
45,715 Posts
Booker dropped out, lol

I'm glad.

I guess he was drawing so little support that I needn't have worried that he would have won the presidency in this race, though. At a certain point, campaigns become frivolous, and it's often long before the candidate actually drops out.

These are just the events of one day, though. He's only 50 years old. There's another presidential race in four years, and there are other things he could do besides become the president.
I thought you meant that POS died. Oh well.

·
spirit animal / unicorn
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He should have known better, Democrats dont like Blacks, they just use them as tools.
Obama was such a star, though, that it makes you take Booker more seriously.

And they both don't fit the mold (Jesse Jackson, Elijah Cummings, David Dinkins, Rev Al) in kind of the same way.

Cory Booker also has that young man thing going on. I think that really mostly helps politicians win over voters. Macron, Trudeau.

Plus there's the fact that Booker's a Senator, and not merely a Representative.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts