Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,965 Posts
Bombs in a bookstore - especially in a mall type location can cause lots of injuries with all those glass fronts. Fortunately none went off and no injuries, and hopefully the dummy left some prints.

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Damm I live in Denver and I didnt know this. Where was I at. Oh yeah I was working. Sorry to mention a four letter word

·
Part of the food chain
1,070 Posts
Malls are such a soft target. Everyone needs to be vigilant and on the look out for suspicious packages, unattended bags etc. You can do your bit in thwarting this threat.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Come on people read the article. Some guy breaks into an alarmed bookstore to leave two bombs and that doesn't seem a little odd?

To me it seems a little too convenient and something to use as an excuse to bring "enhanced security" to the sheeple.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"Partially functioned in a nominal manner: -- HUH"?
The English language is gittin confusing.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...opping-mall--FBI-called-in.html#ixzz1QOw3plEG

In a statement the FBI said: 'The two small crude devices partially functioned in a nominal manner causing no damage to the Mall and only minimal damage to a small area of the interior of the Borders Bookstore.'
'No injuries were reported and no threats have been communicated to Borders Bookstore or the Mall.'
Today police were working in the area where the blasts occurred.
Police have made no arrests but the FBI is investigating.
This is the third set of bombs to be found in the Denver area in the last two months.

Reactions: Nimmer

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come on people read the article. Some guy breaks into an alarmed bookstore to leave two bombs and that doesn't seem a little odd?

To me it seems a little too convenient and something to use as an excuse to bring "enhanced security" to the sheeple.
----Breaking News ----
Infowars reports evidence of FEMA/TSA connection to devastating bomb blasts in Denver Mall.

SPLC ties bomb blasts to white supremacists in Idaho

Louis Farrakhan links blast to Mosad, and CIA

Ready Set ---- Jump (to you favorite conclusion)

Reactions: nunrush and Craig

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
----Breaking News ----
Infowars reports evidence of FEMA/TSA connection to devastating bomb blasts in Denver Mall.

SPLC ties bomb blasts to white supremacists in Idaho

Louis Farrakhan links blast to Mosad, and CIA

Ready Set ---- Jump (to you favorite conclusion)
:rofl: .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts