Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
protecter
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you rotate your items in your bob per season?
i rotate socks,outer garments etc per season.as far as food,i rotate as needed.batteries,every couple of months. meds,as refilled.med supplies if needed. ammo,per hunting season. i do this to my daughters also as i keep theirs with me at my house.
thanx tom

·
Student/Teacher
164 Posts
I generally review update my bob in the spring and fall. Fresh batteries and technology. I have a separate bag for clothes that hooks on out side for fast change out/access.

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Good idea Hillwog, I'll borrow that, thanx :thumb:

I generally review update my bob in the spring and fall. Fresh batteries and technology. I have a separate bag for clothes that hooks on out side for fast change out/access.

·
Battling the Beast
169 Posts
In the spring and fall when we change the clocks for daylight savings, we go thru our 72hr kits. change out the seasonal stuff, change batts, do the hand-me-down thing on the kids clothes so they'll have stuff that fits.

·
Registered
645 Posts
stocking your BOB with the aproprate sesonals is a must. I like the day light savings time idea, I might use that one in the future.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yes, to a degree I do rotate item in pack for cold months and warm months. However, I must caution that hypothermia is just as deadly in july/August as it is in December/January. I Keep some items in my bags year round Wool watch cap/socks sweater. I have them vacum sealed so they take up less room (it wrinkles the #e!! out of 'em though but I don't plan on winning any faashion shows either!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts