Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Im not so sure what so "inadvetent" about crossing the Texas border, I mean the Rio Grande is kinda obvious to even the most uneducated. As such I think the only policy for handling these situations is for us to respond with a couple of Apache Gun Ships or maybe a AC-130 to help "reorient" them back to the otherside of the border. Bet it wouldnt be such a common occurence in the future as the learning curve on that would be pretty quick!

·
Lux in Tenebris
6,914 Posts
I initially thought about the Bookstore too, then renters or something vs...borders......

That said, we should have lit em up.....They know exactly where the border is and I have no doubt this is done on purpose to test/tweak us...they know we'll not respond in any meaingful manner....

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
I believe education is a slightly bigger problem.

·
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
6,767 Posts
so let's see O.P used the wrong borders. it seems to me the problem really is that the mexician army came across the border and our government makes light or lite of it. so guess what we aint got no boarders or borders. I personally do not find a army unit from another coutry crossing in to the U.S. funny. If this forum is about word usage then rename it. Sorry for the rant. No I'm not!

·
Μολὼν λαβ
9 Posts
Reports of mexican army crossing the border is nothing new it been happening for some time now. Their military is corrupt and is know to help the cartels. What is new is they did it out in the open and we still did nothing.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Reports of mexican army crossing the border is nothing new it been happening for some time now. Their military is corrupt and is know to help the cartels. What is new is they did it out in the open and we still did nothing.
How is that new with anything we do? :xeye:

·
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
6,767 Posts
that is because the federal goverment doesn't see anything wrong with everyone crossing the borders or boarders. Don't want to **** the mexicians off now do we.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts