1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
very very tired!
1,203 Posts
We dont all share your views - there is nothing at all brilliant about that bunch of thugs. And the tv launch of their manifesto was like something out of Monty Python. What the hell was the effort wearing a hairnet and pair of curtains supposed to be ?

·
Old Git
3,220 Posts
We dont all share your views - there is nothing at all brilliant about that bunch of thugs. And the tv launch of their manifesto was like something out of Monty Python. What the hell was the effort wearing a hairnet and pair of curtains supposed to be ?
Lil I dont want to offend you but in the last 5 years nearly every incident of political violence and thuggery has come from the far left not the far right, indeed Labour alone has a huge list of convictions to its name. but primarily these Labour and trade union funded thugs of the ANL/UAF have been blaimed time after time for the violence.

The only difference between Nick Griffens mob and Alex Salmonds mob is we can understand Nick Griffen.
Respects
NR

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lil, don't be silly, can you name the violence that The BNP have caused over the last 10 years, I won't hold my breath, as NR says, it's The ANL UAF that causes it.

If you want to see just one attack on a BNP supporter/member by the UAF take a look at this,

You talk about violence, who do you think has the blood of our proud troops who have bravely paid the ultimate price and also 1000's of innocent women, children and men and who took Britain to in my opinion an illegal war, as Nick said, all of Afghanistan and it's people are not worth one drop of soldiers blood, get them home I say.

The liblabcon want more immigration into this country, we are full, if you are at sea and your life raft is full a person comes along and says, can I get in, you would say yes, they get in and your life raft sinks because of you, you all die, because you were not strong enough to say, sorry we are full, it's a tough call that none of us would like to make, but unfortunately you have to sacrifice the few for the many.

This is so much wrong with Britain, I could write an essay on it.

It's good we all have different views but I wonder when radical islam tries to take over the uk, it will come in time, then who will be the first party you will turn to, unless you enjoy wearing the burka that is.

Now then Lil, do you disagree with anything Nick has said and if so lets have a debate about it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For those who are interested, here is The BNP 2010 Election Broadcast, is the truth so hard to accept.

The coloured gentlemen is Rajinder Singh and it's great to see people like him speak up about the trouble that Britain is in.

·
very very tired!
1,203 Posts
I dont like him and thats that. I dont like his face, his supporters, his party, or his politics. So lets amically agree to differ - as is our democratic right :) I'm too old and too cynical to fall for anything any politician says. I also dont think I ever heard Alec Salmond - in the 25-30 years I have known him- say anything racist. He doesnt want the English kicked out of Scotland, but he just wants Scots to have control of their own country. Is that wrong ? Would you like England to be ruled by Scotland or Ireland ? Please...be honest !
I would never fall out with anybody over politics...because its just not worth it. And I am never rude to my fellow survivalists.
Well.
Not often . LOL !!

·
Old Git
3,220 Posts
I dont like him and thats that. I dont like his face, his supporters, his party, or his politics. So lets amically agree to differ - as is our democratic right :) I'm too old and too cynical to fall for anything any politician says. I also dont think I ever heard Alec Salmond - in the 25-30 years I have known him- say anything racist. He doesnt want the English kicked out of Scotland, but he just wants Scots to have control of their own country. Is that wrong ? Would you like England to be ruled by Scotland or Ireland ? Please...be honest !
I would never fall out with anybody over politics...because its just not worth it. And I am never rude to my fellow survivalists.
Well.
Not often . LOL !!
ROTFLBO :D::D: For the record We have had Blair, Brown, Reid and Martin do more damage to England in 13 years than William Wallance and Bonnie Prince Charley ever could.:rolleyes::thumb::D: Us English would aklso love to run our own country with English politicians, not Scots, Irish or European.:)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lil, I ain't got no axe to grind with you but it really annoys me, when someone like Nick Griffin talks a lot of sense and the sheeple just dismiss him, they have never read our manifesto, they don't know what we stand for, they think we are racists, when we are not, Britain should be united and not divided.

Take a look at this vid, it's the labour backed hope not hate brigade or commonly known and the dope not soap unit.

·
very very tired!
1,203 Posts
Well pet, I'm a lot older than you are, and maybe I can see things you can't... ?
Like Germany in the 30s, these people get in with good speeches and sound commonsense arguments. but then once in - they will change. And as many people refused to believe the nazis would do anything evil and so stood back, they gained more and more power. And once they got too powerful to shift - they showed what they were really about. And by then, it's too late.
I would listen to any party who said "Ok this is an island and we're FULL, so let's stop letting any more people in ". But I wont listen to a party who makes colour an issue. Because to me, people are people. All the same. Good people and bad people and indifferent people. But the colour is just the wrapping. You cant say all blacks are BAD and all whites are GOOD etc because it's just nonsense. Do you see what I mean ?
However, as I said before, politics is not worth arguing over. Life is too short and too much fun to waste it on politicians! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you realt want to save or serve your country stop ****ing about with silly small fringe partys like the bnp/ukip etc, and join one of the main partys. i say this for a few resons:

1: the small partys have no hope in hell of ever gaining enough power to make a differance

2: these small partys are genral run in such away as to make the look like nuts/fools to the genral voter in the street

3: and they are most likely started and run by euro nuts who use them to keep people who want to serve/save the uk out of the main politcal partys, and there by removing there voice of opperstion against eu membership in the mainstream partys.

so if you want to serve the uk then bin the silly partys pick on of the main partys, ie one that will get elected and stand up and fight for you country and yes it is a fight, a no holds bared fight for the future of the uk.

chucky

·
Old Git
3,220 Posts
If you realt want to save or serve your country stop ****ing about with silly small fringe partys like the bnp/ukip etc, and join one of the main partys. i say this for a few resons:

chucky
Erm its the main big parties that have created the problem, especially the sub human immoral lying cheating, back stabbing, war criminals, liars and failures that are new liebour.

·
Whippersnapper
2,664 Posts
The BNP have too much association with thugery and racism- i will never vote for them.
Granted that there are fiew actual acts of violence by the BNP at official events, but the fact that there are the pillocks who enjoy doing nazi salutes and making overtly racist comments. They will never get my vote.

The UK Libertarian party though is a different matter. http://lpuk.org/pages/manifesto.php

Small government- big personal responsibility.

Reactions: clinne
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.