Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
14,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
He has ****ed off nearly every Democratic voter base. Minorities, women, blue color labor. Soon his task will be complete.

About the only folks left likely to vote Dem are milimenum tech workers.

Is it possible for Bloomberg to buy the nomination, and absolutely no one vote Dem.
Where is this myth coming from that minorities are democrats?

Sincerely,

A daggone minority who isn't a Democrat.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
M.R. Ducks
18,248 Posts
I don't doubt that the self-made info-tech entrepreneur thinks he's smarter than farmers or machinists. I doubt it, because I have known some pretty smart farmers and machinists.

I don't doubt that the newly Democratic narcissistic smart-ass billionaire will be a better choice than the newly Republican narcissistic smart-ass millionaire in office today. Therefore, if Mayor Bloomberg gets the nomination he will get my vote.

We learned in the 2016 election that found tape of unfortunate comments is not a deal breaker.

14,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where is this myth coming from that minorities are democrats?

Sincerely,

A daggone minority who isn't a Democrat.
Not so much a myth.

39% of White-Americans voted for Obama in 2012. Compare that to the following:
  • 93% of Black-Americans,
  • 71% of Hispanic-Americans, and
  • 73% of Asian-Americans voted for Obama in 2012.

39% of White-Americans voted for Clinton in 2016. Compare that to the following:
  • 91% of Black-Americans,
  • 66% of Hispanic-Americans, and
  • 79% of Asian-Americans voted for Clinton in 2016.

14,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't doubt that the self-made info-tech entrepreneur thinks he's smarter than farmers or machinists. I doubt it, because I have know some pretty smart farmers and machinists.

I don't doubt that the newly Democratic narcissistic smart-ass billionaire will be a better choice than the newly Republican narcissistic smart-ass millionaire in office today. Therefore, if Mayor Bloomberg gets the nomination he will get my vote.

We learned in the 2016 election that found tape of unfortunate comments is not a deal breaker.
You would vote for Lucifer if he won the Democrat nomination.

·
Registered
11,545 Posts
I don't doubt that the self-made info-tech entrepreneur thinks he's smarter than farmers or machinists. I doubt it, because I have know some pretty smart farmers and machinists.

So you are a leftist that hates the constitution, and is willing to vote for a President that would destroy it.

Your position is noted, and laughed at as the Un-American BS that it is.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
I don't doubt that the self-made info-tech entrepreneur thinks he's smarter than farmers or machinists. I doubt it, because I have known some pretty smart farmers and machinists.

Then say goodbye to your guns... that is if you even own any. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,047 Posts
Bloomberg also overlooks another reason why there are so few, relatively speaking, Americans in farming. With the huge advances in automation as well as the large corporate growers such as ConAgra, efficiencies of scale come into play. The job of 50 is now done by one.

I've known many very smart machinists. You just don't put a piece of stock on a lathe and voila', you now have a control valve that goes into a jet engine or the reactor of a nuclear-powered sub.

14,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bloomberg also overlooks another reason why there are so few, relatively speaking, Americans in farming. With the huge advances in automation as well as the large corporate growers such as ConAgra, efficiencies of scale come into play. The job of 50 is now done by one.
There are roughly 85k farms and ranches composed of 2,000+ acres within the US, that make up just over half of all farmland. The computerization of such businesses is beyond belief, with even GPS being used to automate tractor routes within fields.

A large number of farms are in essence, single person entrepreneurships, with a majority composed between 1-10 acres, with 95% of farms and ranches in the United States being family-owned.

I've known many very smart machinists. You just don't put a piece of stock on a lathe and voila', you now have a control valve that goes into a jet engine or the reactor of a nuclear-powered sub.
Bloomberg doesn't have a clue to the level of technical training required to even operate a CNC lathe. There is such a shortage of skilled machine shop labor in my area, that there is both free cooperative education and higher than normal wages for such here.

·
Indefatigable
20,144 Posts
Trump doesn't give a damn about FARMERS only farming CORPORATIONS. And Bloomy isn't far behind. Two rich NYC mob groupies with a chronic case of egotism and side of dumbass.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,364 Posts
Trump doesn't give a damn about FARMERS only farming CORPORATIONS. And Bloomy isn't far behind. Two rich NYC mob groupies with a chronic case of egotism and side of dumbass.
You are really going to have a raging case of butthurt TDS when President Trump gets re-elected this go round. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 159 Posts