Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering what happened to the previously published knife reviews ? :confused:

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
they got mixed into the K,S & axes section,Kev had a shuffle round to re-organize things so if you look at the top of the page in K,S & axes you will see that the review section is there now which makes sense because it keeps all things sharp in one section.

So from now on all knife reviews will go there.

i think you will find that all reviews have been added to there appropriate areas by doing this kev has got rid of a whole section that was taking up space.

But if anyone wants some one to blame then that would be me as im the one that asked Kev if we could have knife reviews put in K,S & axes section.

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
Things have been moved around a little. Everything is still here, it might just be in a different location.

·
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not want to blame anybody.
Just curious about the rest of the reviews... In the blade reviews section I only see 4 threads... If I recall correctly, there were more than that...

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
I do not want to blame anybody.
Just curious about the rest of the reviews... In the blade reviews section I only see 4 threads... If I recall correctly, there were more than that...
Just about all of the threads from the articles sections were merged with the matching forum section. So all of the knife reviews will be in the knife section. Then I decided to keep some of the reviews sections, modify them and restore them as sub-forums.

All of the post are still there, they will be mixed in with the forum section above them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts