I figured you'd say as much. Here's some facts:This not news, nor fact. It is propaganda.
Monica Lewinsky told me to tell you no problem, waka waka waka.I apologize to any ****suckers reading this.
1) No large country can wage any kind of war without the help of large corporations. That is a fact of life. Get used to it.I figured you'd say as much. Here's some facts:
Don't know about you but it just gives ME the warm fuzzies...
1) No large country can wage any kind of war without the help of large corporations. That is a fact of life. Get used to it.
2) The paramilitary do paramilitary things. That is why they exist.
3) All you have done chronicle events. That is like making a list of all the things the a police department has done and then asserting we don't need one.
4) To make a credible argument to adults you also have to provide A) what was needed and B) the results. Then, only in context, can an argument be made it was done poorly et cetera.
5) Without those two elements all one has is propaganda. The point of propaganda is to derail thinking and drum up support. In that regard it works well. As for reality, it is way off the mark.
Yes, it is called being a thinking adult, not an emotional child.