Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Misplaced Texan
163 Posts
See what you don't understand is the reason we Shriners aka Masons picked the Denver International Airport was be cause it looks like a giant circus tent and we need a place to hold our Circus's to raise the Millions of Dollars for the Shrine Hospitals that offer free health care to kids that are have been burned, have orthopedic, cleft lip and palate and spinal cord injuries after the SHTF. :thumb:

·
To secure peace is to...
4,194 Posts
One of the only few Jessie Ventura "Conspiracy Theory" shows that I thought had some real validity (despite his cheese-ball conspiracy drama) was the Denver airport. At the end of the day, those pictures are nearly impossible to smooth over, even for some silver-tongued politician.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I clicked the link expecting to maybe see that guys like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet were building doomsday bunkers.

Unfortunately it was just another Denver Airport conspiracy theory.

·
Station 44 - Ladder 751
400 Posts
Ya definetly EVERYTHING that was built, put in there, painted, drawn etc etc was not a coincidence!! Its all for a reason, and for a reasdon that we will all see very soon!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think that common " bunkers " are death traps. Many people inside tight space. Need polices or something like that keep bunker save. The threat is not always outside.

Bunker is good if nuclear accident, hurricane or somethin like that. Otherwise I think bunker it's not a good idea. But if you are very rich. Then you can built full self-contained life system. And then it's not nesessary visit ouside the bunker. Everytime when prepper going outside the bunker he's a marauders target.

It's very difficult camouflage bunker. Always a man leave somekind traces.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts