Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator wearing a Cape
3,830 Posts
Seriously, who GAF? Not my circus, not my monkey, not my problem.
There are better things in the world to talk about... like the dust behind the refrigerator.

ETA: because some people apparently dont realize that even mods can have opinions... this is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with the tag under my name.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
My lovely wife's take on this....

Bill: "I don't care how many billions it costs me, I'm out...[mic drop]....

Melinda: "27 years may sound like a long time, but one more year of putting up with you.... And one of us is going to die.....

😂
I do have to wonder if these 2 uber rich nerds go all Jerry Springer behind closed doors.

·
Retired curmudgeon
19,404 Posts
really...who cares what those freaks do? Why is this news?
Because of how little we know about Melinda gates. What will she do with her half of the fortune? What will become of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation? Is she as big a leftist wacko as her ex husband? Will she write a "tell-all" book?

·
Don't fear the Reaper
2,188 Posts
Wonder if she has a bit of a conscience and doesn't want to be tied to his tampering with humanity via his so-called philanthropy, aka experimental gene therapies.....

Maybe she knows more than she might let on and no longer wants to be part of it?

I know, I know, but I can speculate, can't I?

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Because of how little we know about Melinda gates. What will she do with her half of the fortune? What will become of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation? Is she as big a leftist wacko as her ex husband? Will she write a "tell-all" book?
For some reason at the end of your post I think you should've put "tune in next week to find the answers to these questions and more"...LOL

·
Freedom isn't free.
6,184 Posts
Because of how little we know about Melinda gates. What will she do with her half of the fortune? What will become of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation?
I read an article that said the foundation will continue. They will both still work there on their own seperate projects.

This is why I think this split is more about asset protection from possible legal issues and "continuity of foundation".

21 - 40 of 86 Posts