Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Paleoconservative
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Article said before marrying in '94, Bill weighed the pros and cons of marrying Melinda on a blackboard. Uh, okay. What? No spread sheet? Or was that for the honeymoon?

·
Freedom isn't free.
6,184 Posts
Interesting development and the timing. I wonder how much heat is coming down on them for the Gates Foundation's connections to the"Event 201" exercise and the Open Philanthropy Project's involvement in vaccines?

Then we have India switching from Ivermectin to vaccines and their almost cured pandemic taking off again when IVM is replaced by vaccines. Then the vaccine casualties data being published for Europe. America running out of willing test subjects for the experimental vaccines...

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
If more people did weigh the pros and cons of marriage as thoroughly as Gates, maybe more marriages would last 27 years.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If more people did weigh the pros and cons of marriage as thoroughly as Gates, maybe more marriages would last 27 years.
I agree but I don't think you're supposed to tell your wife about the process that led to the logical conclusion.

You do your whiteboard then you go tell your wife your heart aches for her and you can't imagine a future without her. Or something like that.

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
You can bet there are thousands lining up to take her place.
Yep, when you have that kinda of money and power others want to be part of it, another example is Bezos. See his new squeeze? She's only in it for the money and power.

See link below to take at her...

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Interesting development and the timing. I wonder how much heat is coming down on them for the Gates Foundation's connections to the"Event 201" exercise and the Open Philanthropy Project's involvement in vaccines?

Then we have India switching from Ivermectin to vaccines and their almost cured pandemic taking off again when IVM is replaced by vaccines. Then the vaccine casualties data being published for Europe. America running out of willing test subjects for the experimental vaccines...
Great minds think alike! (Or we’re both crazy!)

There are likely several things headed their way and they well could be structuring their estate to minimize the damage!

SD

·
Dirty Mind
3,224 Posts
Yep, when you have that kinda of money and power others want to be part of it, another example is Bezos. See his new squeeze? She's only in it for the money and power.

See link below to take at her...

I'd say he traded down based on those pics.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bill prefers to say that they are not getting divorced but rather her code is being deprecated. Bill also hopes that new requirements, regression testing and implementation of newer code could take place in the future. At the end of the press release it was noted that details of the deprecation could be downloaded at Microsoft . com in a .docx format that has had all imbedded scripting and macros disabled and has been virus scanned for your protection.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts