Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4 Fried Chickens & A Coke
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com

The 2010 Bilderberg agenda has been revealed by veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker and it paints a picture of crisis for the globalists, who are furious at the increased exposure their gatherings have received in recent years, as well as being dismayed at their failure to rescue both the euro and the failing carbon tax agenda, but more alarmingly according to Tucker, the majority of Bilderberg members are now in favor of military air strikes on Iran.

Turning to Iran, Tucker said that many Bilderberg members, including Brzezinski, were in favor of U.S. air strikes on Iran and were “leaning towards war,” although 100 per cent of members were not supportive of an attack.

“Some of them in Europe are saying no we shouldn’t do it but most of them are in favor of American air strikes on Iran,” said Tucker, adding, “They’re tilting heavily towards green lighting a U.S. attack on Iran.”

An attack on Iran would provide a welcome distraction to the globalists’ failings in other areas and would also allow them to war profiteer, pointed out Tucker.

“Gas prices are going to be nice and cheap this summer,” said Tucker, adding that they would start to rise again to the $4 a gallon level around November when artificial scarcity is created.

In summary, Tucker said that this year’s conference was the most downbeat and pessimistic Bilderberg meeting in history, with massive exposure of their agenda acting as a roadblock to the ultimate goal of an authoritarian world government run by the elite, for the elite.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I'll believe it when there is a credible source, the guy sounds like he can barely breathe or make a sentence (although I got to admit there are some reasonable points made).

·
Premium Member
24,610 Posts
the best place to hide secrets are usually in the open.
Really? I thought the best place to hide secrets are in secret, hence it being a secret.

Or has the meaning of that word been lost in time?

·
Board Supporter
2,050 Posts
Really? I thought the best place to hide secrets are in secret, hence it being a secret.

Or has the meaning of that word been lost in time?
Maybe it use to be that way, but there is new logic to it all now. If they put their plans out there and have their corporate media groupies pick up the story and talk about how crazy it is, the average sheeple believes it is a farce. Look at the UFO programs ... the government knew about this all along, so they flooded the media with all kinds of information on it, from all kinds of experts, and then ridiculed and discredited them through the mainstream media. After that, whenever honest people tried to come forward, they got glumped in with those that were discredited, and they too became "nut jobs".

By telling everyone what the Illuminati, or the New World Order, or the Bilderburgers are planning, and then spreading disinformation to the general public, people become desensitized to it. The common response is that so and so already talked all that stuff, and he was lying; therefore, anyone who talks about it is lying. That pretty much opens the gate for them to do just what they said they would do, and the public continues to believe it is bogus hype, so they ignore it all and give those in power a free pass to actually accomplish what they wanted to do all along.

For you government types, it is called: Counter-intelligence, propaganda, disinformation or "just business as usual"!

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
I'll believe it when there is a credible source, the guy sounds like he can barely breathe or make a sentence (although I got to admit there are some reasonable points made).
He is an elder man and has been doing this I think for over several decades! Chasing and investigating the elite! Alex stated he had to fight for 30 mins to get into his room. So I think that is why he is out of breath, elder and exhausted!

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
For you government types, it is called: Counter-intelligence, propaganda, disinformation or "just business as usual"!
great explanation, thanks!! It also would bring the attention out in the open for many who those are that would fight it. And they probably really like that! Lets them know many that would rebel etc!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
yep,but this guy has been watching the group for years.

·
Later Dude Saint
725 Posts
Mapper.nndb does a good job at showing how all these players connect.
skull and bones- carlyle group- bilderburgs-
a new one for me was the pilgrims society.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm sure you will find beautiful, young and healthy people on mainstream news reading a teleprompter more credible. It'll be an illusion of course but it will help keep you asleep and that's what counts doesn't it?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Gotta love Alex and his Bilderberger cronies. Silly Jesuits. Jesus is returning didn't ya hear? I wonder if David is at the meeting as well....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts