Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
human
Joined
·
4,430 Posts
While I myself wouldn't want to be stuck sitting in the dark I would like to caution anyone using fuel such as white gas in an well insulated, tightly sealed room. Burning gas consumes lots of O2 give off C02 and monoxide as well as a long list of other chemicals.

Preparing ahead of time one could assemble a nice collection of LED lighting, Solar arrays and batteries.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top