Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Big Reno Gun Show today and wow was it packed! The hottest items of course were ammo, magazines, and AR's. I have been to several of these before and this was standing room only. The ammo venders didn't have enough help to process orders and people were just lining up. Because Kalifornia does not sell magazines with more than 10 round capacity, I think half or Nor Cal was at the show. There were plenty of "buy before obama" signs. This is the last Big Reno show before obama waves his wand, so everyone is getting what they can. On a side note, "law enforcement only" assault rifles are flying off the shelves in Kalifornia and the prices are skyrocketing. Even the cops here are buying what they can before obama!

·
Gun Guy
200 Posts
Same at the nations gun show in chantilly virginia today. An absolute madhouse. 30 minutes before opening the line was 200 yards long in 40 degree and WINDY weather. It was miserable. Ammo booths had lines 25 people deep. Pistol and Ar booths had people waiting in line to fill out their forms. It was an absolute mad house, I almost lost my mind with all those people.

I bought 2 soft cases for my ak's, thats it. Wish I could afford more ammo for all my guns but I just cant right now. Anyway thats my report.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts