Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I want to ask a favor, many of you have never been in our chat room here on the board. If you look to the top left of your screen you will see “Chat Room” what I would like to ask is that everyone that reads this visit the chat and stop in and say hello. No voice, it is only typing chat but the reason I ask is because I am sick of seeing that the record for the most chatters at one time was clean back in 2009. I would like to get that to a 2012 date!

There are a lot of topics going on in there and everyone has fun!

Thank you all in advance…
Gunner

·
Nope.
2,099 Posts
Oh fine.

I think I was there the last time, too.

Why does everyone always wanna break the record when I'm surly and don't wanna talk to anyone?

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
went there a few times in the past and got insulted to many times... but for the gunner i'll try it again... no promises from me on this but i'll give it a try again

·
7,504 Posts
One night we had most-drinking, not sure what all I cleared out, but it was time for some new bottles. Someone else needed one, I joined in 'cause no one should drink alone.

·
7,504 Posts
There was someone else drinking too, and I was posting as well.

Not so much tonight, stomach bug.

·
In memory of Rokitdog
14,951 Posts
Yea sure, have a record number of chatters, try to chat with one individual and wait 50 posts for a reponse. Too many conversations going on at once! I'll pass!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
nice - didn't realize it was so cool :) Just checked it out and will hang out in there from now on when I'm in front of my machines.
Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts