Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is just one more reason why Biden should not be elected, it sounds more like to me that he is trying to create the ultimate Big Brother State and make sure everyone falls in line. He claims that his ideas are to address the problems with Corona Virus, But I think we can all read between the lines.

Expand CDC sentinel surveillance programs and other surveillance programs so that we can offer tests not only only to those who ask but also to those who may not know to ask, especially vulnerable populations like nursing home patients and people with underlying medical conditions. This must be done in collaboration with private sector health care entities.
Directing the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) to prepare for potential deployment of military resources, both the active and reserve components, and work with governors to prepare for potential deployment of National Guard resources, to provide medical facility capacity, logistical support, and additional medical personnel if necessary. This includes activating the Medical Reserve Corps, which consists of nearly 200,000 volunteer health care professionals who stand ready to serve across America; training and deploying additional surge capacity, including U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs/DOD medical equipment and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Disaster Assistance Medical Teams; and directing and assisting existing hospitals to surge care for 20% more patients than current capacity through flexible staffing, use of telemedicine support, and delaying elective procedures.
https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

We can and must reduce the number of people incarcerated in this country while also reducing crime. Reducing the number of incarcerated individuals will reduce federal spending on incarceration. These savings should be reinvested in the communities impacted by mass incarceration.
Our criminal justice system cannot be just unless we root out the racial, gender, and income-based disparities in the system. African American mothers and fathers should feel confident that their children are safe walking the streets of America. And, when a police officer pins on that shield and walks out the door, the officer’s family should know they’ll come home at the end of the day. Additionally, women and children are uniquely impacted by the criminal justice system, and the system needs to address their unique needs.
Expand and use the power of the U.S. Justice Department to address systemic misconduct in police departments and prosecutors’ offices. Using authority in legislation spearheaded by Biden as senator, the Obama-Biden Justice Department used pattern-or-practice investigations and consent decrees to address circumstances of “systemic police misconduct” and to “restore trust between police and communities” in cities such as Ferguson. Yet, the Trump Administration’s Justice Department has limited the use of this tool. Under the Biden Administration, the Justice Department will again use its authority to root out unconstitutional or unlawful policing. In addition, Biden will push for legislation to clarify that this pattern-or-practice investigation authority can also be used to address systemic misconduct by prosecutors’ offices.
Establish an independent Task Force on Prosecutorial Discretion. The Biden Administration will create a new task force, placed outside of the U.S. Department of Justice, to make recommendations for tackling discrimination and other problems in our justice system that results from arrest and charging decisions.

Reinvigorate community-oriented policing. Policing works best when officers are out of their cruisers and walking the streets, engaging with and getting to know members of their communities. But in order to do that, police departments need resources to hire a sufficient number of officers. Biden spearheaded the Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) program, which authorized funding both for the hiring of additional police officers and for training on how to undertake a community policing approach. However, the program has never been funded to fulfill the original vision for community policing. Biden will reinvigorate the COPS program with a $300 million investment. As a condition of the grant, hiring of police officers must mirror the racial diversity of the community they serve. Additionally, as President, Biden will establish a panel to scrutinize what equipment is used by law enforcement in our communities.
Reform sentencing. Biden will work with Congress to reform federal sentencing and provide incentives to state and local systems to do the same. He will end, once and for all, the federal crack and powder cocaine disparity, decriminalize the use of cannabis and automatically expunge all prior cannabis use convictions, and end all incarceration for drug use alone and instead divert individuals to drug courts and treatment. He will work to eliminate mandatory minimums and the death penalty.

End the criminalization of poverty. Cash bail is the modern-day debtors’ prison. Biden will lead a national effort to end cash bail and reform our pretrial system by putting in place, instead, a system that is fair and does not inject further discrimination or bias into the process. And, he will work to end the practice of jailing people for being too poor to pay fines and fees.
https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them.
Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
Require background checks for all gun sales. Today, an estimated 1 in 5 firearms are sold or transferred without a background check. Biden will enact universal background check legislation, requiring a background check for all gun sales with very limited exceptions, such as gifts between close family members. This will close the so-called “gun show and online sales loophole” that the Obama-Biden Administration narrowed, but which cannot be fully closed by executive action alone.

Close other loopholes in the federal background check system. In addition to closing the “boyfriend loophole” highlighted below, Biden will:

Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons. But one of the first actions Donald Trump took as president was to reverse this rule. President Biden will enact legislation to codify this policy.

Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.
Close the “Charleston loophole.” The Charleston loophole allows people to complete a firearms purchase if their background check is not completed within three business days. Biden supports the proposal in the Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2019, which extends the timeline from three to 10 business days. Biden will also direct the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to put on his desk within his first 100 days as president a report detailing the cases in which background checks are not completed within 10 business days and steps the federal government can take to reduce or eliminate this occurrence.

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.
Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons. Federal law defines categories of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms, and the federal background check system is an effective tool for ensuring prohibited persons cannot purchase firearms. But we lack any serious tool to ensure that when someone becomes newly prohibited – for example, because they commit a violent crime – they relinquish possession of their firearms. There are some promising models for how this could be enforced. For example, California has a mandatory process for ensuring relinquishment by any individual newly subject to a domestic violence restraining order. As president, Biden will direct the FBI and ATF to outline a model relinquishment process, enact any necessary legislation to ensure relinquishment when individuals newly fall under one of the federal prohibitions, and then provide technical and financial assistance to state and local governments to establish effective relinquishment processes on their own.
Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws. Extreme risk laws, also called “red flag” laws, enable family members or law enforcement officials to temporarily remove an individual’s access to firearms when that individual is in crisis and poses a danger to themselves or others. Biden will incentivize the adoption of these laws by giving states funds to implement them. And, he’ll direct the U.S. Department of Justice to issue best practices and offer technical assistance to states interested in enacting an extreme risk law.

Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs. Biden will enact legislation to give states and local governments grants to require individuals to obtain a license prior to purchasing a gun.
Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Today, we have the technology to allow only authorized users to fire a gun. For example, existing smart gun technology requires a fingerprint match before use. Biden believes we should work to eventually require that 100% of firearms sold in the U.S. are smart guns. But, right now the NRA and gun manufacturers are bullying firearms dealers who try to sell these guns. Biden will stand up against these bullying tactics and issue a call to action for gun manufacturers, dealers, and other public and private entities to take steps to accelerate our transition to smart guns.

Hold adults accountable for giving minors access to firearms. Biden supports legislation holding adults criminally and civilly liable for directly or negligently giving a minor access to a firearm, regardless of whether the minor actually gains possession of the firearm.
Stop “ghost guns.” One way people who cannot legally obtain a gun may gain access to a weapon is by assembling a one on their own, either by buying a kit of disassembled gun parts or 3D printing a working firearm. Biden will stop the proliferation of these so-called “ghost guns” by passing legislation requiring that purchasers of gun kits or 3D printing code pass a federal background check. Additionally, Biden will ensure that the authority for firearms exports stays with the State Department, and if needed, reverse a proposed rule by President Trump. This will ensure the State Department continues to block the code used to 3D print firearms from being made available on the Internet.
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

this is Joe Biden's America

·
Banned
109 Posts
Given the current status of, and outlook this winter for COVID in the US, it would be hard for Biden to do much worse on this issue.

·
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Given the current status of, and outlook this winter for COVID in the US, it would be hard for Biden to do much worse on this issue.
don't play dense, Covid 19 really has nothing to do with why I posted this but everything to do to show the lengths that Biden will go to in order to try and make sure this becomes a dictatorship.

First he is totally going to ignore the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and mobilize Troops on U.S. soil under the guise of containing this virus. All the while he is going to release Felons from prison while disarming us. Also he is basically pulling the teeth of the police and criminal justice system, signing in a no cash bail system. Sounds to me like he wants more of Portland and Kenosha, just so he can implement Martial Law.

This is why this election is so critical and we make sure Trump gets re-elected

·
Banned
109 Posts
don't play dense, Covid 19 really has nothing to do with why I posted this but everything to do to show the lengths that Biden will go to in order to try and make sure this becomes a dictatorship.

First he is totally going to ignore the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and mobilize Troops on U.S. soil under the guise of containing this virus. All the while he is going to release Felons from prison while disarming us. Also he is basically pulling the teeth of the police and criminal justice system, signing in a no cash bail system. Sounds to me like he wants more of Portland and Kenosha, just so he can implement Martial Law.

It is not really a matter of playing dense.

I am simply not a passenger on the "everything is a multi-layered conspiracy theory" train.

·
Super Moderator
14,197 Posts

I am simply not a passenger on the "everything is a multi-layered conspiracy theory" train.
I'm not a passenger either but as you said in a previous thread, where theres smoke theres fire.

·
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

so please explain to me how he can legally ignore the Posse Comitatus Act and enable troops on our on soil if there is no war here

·
Basket of deplorables
2,081 Posts

Put the troll on a starvation diet. You will be much happier. No reason to prove any points to it. It's just here to cause issues no matter the response. It just wants to create division.

·
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put the troll on a starvation diet. You will be much happier. No reason to prove any points to it. It's just here to cause issues no matter the response. It just wants to create division.
I can't do that just yet brother, I made a promise to report on both town hall meeting and give an unbiased report on my findings, even if some of the info discredits Trump (Which I hope it doesn't) But I have to complete that task first and then I will save my findings and convert them over to PDF and upload here. After I am done then I can put it on ignore. I am a man of my word and I said I would do it so I am going to complete it, it just will not be as soon as I hoped.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,142 Posts
Where was his plan when he was allegedly saving the USA from the Swine Flu pandemic?

As Pence said in the VP debate, 80 million Americans were infected with the Swine Flu. If the Swine Flu had been as deadly as COVID-19, 2 million Americans would already be dead.

I see nothing in the Biden plan that would be more effective than anything already done. If you do, feel free to point it out. Keep in mind that the Constitution has strict limitations on what the president can and cannot do. I don't believe Biden has ever read the Constitution.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
TL;DR

Covid = Nothing, but force people to test and use the NG to do it. He doesn't have a plan.
Prison Reform = The way to make the streets safer is to release criminals. Because it's non-criminals shooting kids in Chicago and NY.
2A = You don't need guns and the guns you do have should need a finger print to fire.

I doubt any of his fans will read any of it. They'll just get the rundown from Maddow or Olberman.

·
Registered
151 Posts

You're just a passenger on a very slow (witted) Marxist train , with of course the attendant absence of an actual Train of Cognisant Thought.

By the way Buttercup , what do you propose to do about those of us who won't climb aboard with you and chant ' Rah Rah Sis Boom Biden'? HHmmmm?

Advocate of " re-education" camps are ya? Good luck with that one , there are a lot of us out this way waiting for you to show up. Might I suggest January or February , the weather is lovely here that time of year.

But hey if you wish to stay warm I can put you and your soft hands to work cleaning corrals. But then you already have a job here as Resident Whack-A-Mole don't you?

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
That is some scary stuff there. I think anyone that considers themselves an American with American values should be scared and very worried that this could actually happen. This skips over socialism and jumps into the realm of communism. Those who are not sure of who to vote for should read this and understand the implications of it to help them make the better choice.

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,538 Posts
I would Strongly suggest several folks remember the rules that exist here; because some member(s) have different opinions or views etc. than other does not mean that is is OK to insult, name call flame and troll etc. The rules do apply to All members .

If you suspect someone of trolling, forum disruption or other rules violations then simply report it and let us(Mods) look into it and deal with it if it needs dealing with. That is part of why we are here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts