Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Over and Out
3,280 Posts
So does he own a 20ga and a 12ga...or..
'...Well, ya know...20, 21 whatever it takes'.... :D: (...who can name where That's 'parodied from'? :thumb:

..The guy just needs to go away.. Eternally.. (..shoot, where's that 'Lillys in clasped-hands emojii' when ya need it?... ;)

PS:
...You know Biden's done when Yahoo News runs negative stories about him.
..And a fairly well-written bodyslam, at that! Maybe there's hope for Zommies to actually start to Think, afterall? Prolly won't hold my breath too long, tho.. :D:

jd

·
Basket of deplorables
2,361 Posts
The problem with that approach is that Crazy Bernie holds similar ideas and worse. And, he's currently leading over Biden.
Sanders is a complete whack job. Biden doesn't have a chance. He's got such a tiny voter base he's not going anywhere. Sanders is a threat to the Dems, he's so off the hook their own party doesn't want him. He has a much larger voter base but it's mostly all the kids who think they are entitled to free stuff. They are trying to get all the support for Booty-gig that they can because out of all the whack jobs he at least doesn't put his real agenda out there in the same manner as the others. They have a real conundrum on which whack job they are going to run. My real hopes are when they oust Sanders like last time he runs as an Independent and Ross Perot's the election. Maybe his voter base will write him in even if he does not run Independent and Ross Perot everything for the election themselves. The more they all talk the more normal people get to see how whack job they really are. They are pandering for votes like never before and it's a huge enjoyable clown show.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I can only say that I've never seen a "clip" that held more than 10

Where are these clips being sold?

Those things gotta be tough on the thumb too......just sayin' :D:
That's what I was thinking, every clip I'm aware of only holds 5 to 10 rounds.

And SoJ that quote is from Mr. Mom, I still use it once in a while.

·
Registered
10,817 Posts
"....Well, ya know...20, 21 whatever it takes'.... (...who can name where That's 'parodied from'? "

the same one where "jaws" ate the woobie.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
`

Joe should stick to something he knows about. Can't think of anything, wait! Being creepy, he knows a LOT about at that.

He knows how to be part of the establishment but not liked by the voters. As if Democrat leaders care what the voters want.

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
Quid pro quo Joe is just about done. NH snubbing him big time. Right now he is tied with Buttjudge and, I kid you not, "Total Write-ins".
Huh. NBC has BootyJudge ahead at 14 and Sanders at 12, with Warren 8 and Biden 6.

We seriously cannot trust the media at all.:rolleyes:

But if we could NBC said Biden is headed south, the word they used is, he's "fleeing" New Hampshire.:D:

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
Huh. NBC has BootyJudge ahead at 14 and Sanders at 12, with Warren 8 and Biden 6.

We seriously cannot trust the media at all.:rolleyes:

But if we could NBC said Biden is headed south, the word they used is, he's "fleeing" New Hampshire.:D:
This just up on Fox News:

I'd say that is pretty damning.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 68 Posts