Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biden visited a Chrysler plant in Michigan today.

A man confronted Joe and said "You're actively trying to infringe on our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms."

Joe replied, "You're full of ****."

Joe later told the man not to be such a horses ass.

Lying Joe Biden has on many occasions threatened to take guns.

He has said assault weapons should be illegal, and supports assault weapon buy back programs:thumb:

note: I used his words, and do not refer to semi-auto rifles as assault weapons.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/10/watch-joe-biden-loses-it-over-guns-tells-worker-hes-full-of-sht/

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts

·
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I literally cannot wait to see Trump back him into a corner in a debate and watch Joe have a meltdown o national television.
Yes it will probably happen, as Joe is not up to the task.

The DNC media will be utterly horrified that Trump was so mean and disrespectful.:eek:

·
EdgeCrusher
932 Posts
I dont know where to begin with Joe in this exchange, so.much.fail.

The "Shush, Shush" to the lady was like he thought he was Iron Mike about to get in the ring with Steve Urkel.

Pointing the finger at the worker, who then in turn stands his ground and let Joe know that *#%@ was not okay.

The 'hunting' argument...again

AR-14? Really bro, really??!?

Just the blatant disrespect to someone who, wait... who am I kidding. Joe knows he is wrong but just keeps on talking and hopes talking louder will win him a no win argument.

·
EdgeCrusher
932 Posts
I literally cannot wait to see Trump back him into a corner in a debate and watch Joe have a meltdown o national television.

THIS man is winning? Are people insane or are they just not watching?
People just want to see Trump out of office, plain and simple. Sad really, like settling for the McRib when some local BBQ joint is only 3 miles away.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Watched Joe Biden melt down at an auto plant today. I have buried two grandparents, and both of them displayed hyper-aggressiveness toward the end of Alzheimers. Joe is not in the first stages of decline, he is middling toward the late stages of the disease.

I keep wondering when a responsible adult will step up for the DNC, and put an end to this farce. At some point, this becomes elder abuse, and it is sickening to watch.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Good for the worker, but his union will probably still endorse Biden.
Yep, Union Management is in the tank for the AntiAmerican coalition but the rank and file are MAGA America First. How can the membership not revolt against leadership that supports globalism ?

Good to see Average Americans calling out Biden and his ilk for working to usurp the BOR !!

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
Biden simply expressed the hatred of patriots in the heart of all liberal bigots; most liberal political war operatives are just smart enough to keep that hatred hidden.

Until they acquire the absolute power they seek, and then they will no longer have any reason to hide it anymore. When that day comes, patriots and Christians will see hatred like the world has never seen before manifest in everything government does.

The no-one-is-trying-to-take-your-guns-away lie is one of many big lies being told by the liberal cult, and during an election season lies like this become more common. They know they're lying, we know they're lying, and they know we know. But they keep telling the lies to bring the low-information crowd into their herd. This makes it a prime directive of patriots to get the truth out about these lies to as many ignorant voters as we can.

This particular lie is similar to this age-old lie: I'll just put the head in and if it hurts I'll pull it out. This lie is an accurate metaphor for all gun control lies.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
How can the De Mocrat voters actually defend the guy. His brain has gone to the old folks home and is staring blankly at the memory care unit.

"AR 14" Now THAT is going to go viral!
They are using him to stall for time. They'll truck someone in at the Convention at the last minute. Someone who will not have to deal with withering media scrutiny and a meat grinder schedule until July . Hmmmm, anyone come to mind ?

Joe is long gone mentally .

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Biden visited a Chrysler plant in Michigan today.

A man confronted Joe and said "You're actively trying to infringe on our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms."

Joe replied, "You're full of ****."

Joe later told the man not to be such a horses ass.

Lying Joe Biden has on many occasions threatened to take guns.

He has said assault weapons should be illegal, and supports assault weapon buy back programs:thumb:

note: I used his words, and do not refer to semi-auto rifles as assault weapons.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/10/watch-joe-biden-loses-it-over-guns-tells-worker-hes-full-of-sht/

It was a group of construction workers. Same demo just wanted to clarify.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts