9,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Patriot
242 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Biden was always an idiot and a crook -- these days he's a senile idiot and crook.

Like I say....I wanna see them all in there fighting and scrappin' for every vote, every delegate till the bitter end -- let them throw dirt, waste money, irritate the voters and generally help Trump in any way possible. I think if they do that and in the end Sanders is the bruised, battered, broke nominee, that is good for America.

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
I keep saying that the effects of two brain aneurysms over the past 30 years have caught up with him. His doctors on the other hand say he is fine and mentally sound.

It does beg the question though when you say something stupid like "We choose truth over fact!" or "You can't go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts without a slight Indian accent".

I am so waiting for this:

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
That dumb ass

It's hard to believe he could be POTUS, not looking too likely though.

It will be between Poca haunt us, the communist and the rump ranger.

Sad state of affairs in the Dem party

·
Militant Normal
10,410 Posts
I think it was the Clintons who set the party on the skids, leading to the present state of chaos. They converted the party from political principles to an extended crime family. Biden is just another soldier in the mafia. If he breaks down, they'll toss him aside and bring up another. That's if Felonia doesn't step in to save their bacon, which is looking more and more likely. What they cannot stomach is Bernie, who isn't a Clinton acolyte. He may be a Communist, but he's a principled Communist.

·
Registered
18,513 Posts
If I were a dem I would be massively embarrassed. I’d be calling whoever I could and begging them to remove joe from any chance of public office, especially POTUS.
Guy obviously has brain issues. No professional politician makes that many blatant gafs. Even he used to be better at shoveling the BS. Now, he’s just a freak show trying to fill the dems image they have some (minute) aspect of moderate people.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,459 Posts
Biden could be electable -- if he kept his mouth shut.

Also stated last night...that Darpa invented the Internet, was pure comedy gold.
The concept and the original funding for what became the Internet did start with DARPA. If Biden said that, he may have had a very, very brief and unusual moment of mental clarity.

History of the Internet

In August 1962, Licklider and Welden Clark published the paper "On-Line Man-Computer Communication"[32] which was one of the first descriptions of a networked future.

In October 1962, Licklider was hired by Jack Ruina as director of the newly established Information Processing Techniques Office (IPTO) within DARPA, with a mandate to interconnect the United States Department of Defense's main computers at Cheyenne Mountain, the Pentagon, and SAC HQ. There he formed an informal group within DARPA to further computer research. He began by writing memos in 1963 describing a distributed network to the IPTO staff, whom he called "Members and Affiliates of the Intergalactic Computer Network".[33]

Although he left the IPTO in 1964, five years before the ARPANET went live, it was his vision of universal networking that provided the impetus for one of his successors, Robert Taylor, to initiate the ARPANET development. Licklider later returned to lead the IPTO in 1973 for two years.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,459 Posts
If I were a dem I would be massively embarrassed. I’d be calling whoever I could and begging them to remove joe from any chance of public office, especially POTUS.
Guy obviously has brain issues. No professional politician makes that many blatant gafs. Even he used to be better at shoveling the BS. Now, he’s just a freak show trying to fill the dems image they have some (minute) aspect of moderate people.
This isn't something new with Biden. He has always said stupid things. He has a long history of stupid statements that goes way back before Obama visited 57 states during the 2008 campaign.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts