Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,573 Posts
That's got to be embarrassing!

If that's all that shows up, I'd really question myself on even running for office

Just think about the huge amounts of money being spend to elect 535 members to Congress and then the POTUS and VPOTUS

That alone would lift every person out of poverty, yet the extremists never talk about that....

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,075 Posts
He will still get the DNC nod because to the moderate liberals he is easier to swallow than the communists Sanders and pinociohantas Warren. Lil Mikey might run as a spoiler 3rd party on his own dime ala Ross Perot (lets hope) either way these ass hats keep touching that third rail of politics, gun control
I hope the DNC goes full melt down with the communists, AOC spitting in their eye, supporting new blood against incumbents and not paying her dues
The commies should just go full retard and form their own party

·
Proud American Patriot
2,401 Posts
I'd like to see Biden and the rest of the contenders debate Karl Marx, just to see if there is anything they disagree on. Some would say that debate would be unfair because Marx is dead, but I say it'd be fair because Biden is brain dead.

I never miss an opportunity to show what I think is one of the most telling pictures of Biden:

·
Wrong Side of Heaven
3,667 Posts
It was intentionally designed as a small event.....

Even if an early picture and the other 4 people show up... The promoter should get the boot as there are more Biden placards than people and that just shouts their is still a trunk full of them in Bidens car. Over compensating for such a small event, and with the dress code(I clothe this way not a slam...) ball caps, beanies... this is not a high roller turn out, though with the room layout it was probably intended to be.

This looks to be a fail, get your free coffee and doughnut on your way out...

·
Retired *****
18,305 Posts
It was intentionally designed as a small event.....

Even if an early picture and the other 4 people show up... The promoter should get the boot as there are more Biden placards than people and that just shouts their is still a trunk full of them in Bidens car. Over compensating for such a small event, and with the dress code(I clothe this way not a slam...) ball caps, beanies... this is not a high roller turn out, though with the room layout it was probably intended to be.

This looks to be a fail, get your free coffee and doughnut on your way out...
Why?

Why waste your time on a dozen people? If they are "high rollers" the steel folding chairs are an insult.

Notice the loudspeaker on the pole? I'm pretty sure he could be heard all the way back to the third row. :upsidedown:

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
they have no interest in lifting anyone out of poverty, that would hinder the lining of their pockets.
Been like that ever since LBJ declared the Great War on Poverty. Given them just enough to keep them on the plantation and when the serfs begin to complain about the lack of progress / racial inequality/ social injustice the Democrats blame it on those evil Republicans.

·
Cross-eyed Target Shooter
1,258 Posts
He will still get the DNC nod because to the moderate liberals he is easier to swallow than the communists Sanders and pinociohantas Warren. Lil Mikey might run as a spoiler 3rd party on his own dime ala Ross Perot (lets hope) either way these ass hats keep touching that third rail of politics, gun control
I hope the DNC goes full melt down with the communists, AOC spitting in their eye, supporting new blood against incumbents and not paying her dues
The commies should just go full retard and form their own party
Look for THAT to happen after the 2020 "(s)elections". It IS coming!

·
Beware of the dog!
1,939 Posts
You mean this picture?:

Here is a transcript of his speach.

JOE BIDEN: I said, you're not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here. And I think it was - what? - six hours. I looked. I said, I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****...

(LAUGHTER)

BIDEN: He got fired.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts