Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
Or, maybe he's going to buy the Presidency?

DNC whores seem to be bending the rules to accommodate Bloomberg so why not? Bezos is a Democrat.

Money talks. And Bezos has a lot of it.

·
Nunquam Non Paratus
1,527 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Running out of suckers willing to throw good money after bad on a nonproductive, never will make a profit, activity? Perhaps Bozo is getting into the tulip biz.

·
Over and Out
3,287 Posts
...Like an island in Fiji, or maybe the entire Yucatan peninsula.
..Or CIANN.. :taped: Then he'll have 'print' / online, And broadcast as his own personal NWO-cartel propaganda-rag / 'twin-blade light saber' (..and I bet the CIA'll even 'gift wrap it' for him..:rolleyes:

..Ugh, all he's missing now is a 'mini-me'... :rolleyes:

jd

·
The Legendary
218 Posts
He owns around 59 million shares (before the sale)of the stock it was almost 79 million before his divorce. He sold off only like 2 million shares. Most likely to diversify his investments or to have cash on hand for his other companies.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
He owns around 59 million shares (before the sale)of the stock it was almost 79 million before his divorce. He sold off only like 2 million shares. Most likely to diversify his investments or to have cash on hand for his other companies.
I don't know his price point, but today it's over 2,000.
So if he got that price for 2 million,
it's 4-thousand-million. Ha~!
( 2 x 10**3 x 2 x 10**6) = 4x10**9 = 4 billion
where ** indicates exponentiation

·
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
3,243 Posts
He may expect supply chain disruptions caused by covid19 to cause problems for the company.

I heard a guy on Fox Business say the disruptions would show up in company's earnings that depend on Chinese goods around early summer

AMZN closed at $1975.83 today.

Will it be lower in 4 months??

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
He may expect supply chain disruptions caused by covid19 to cause problems for the company.

I heard a guy on Fox Business say the disruptions would show up in company's earnings that depend on Chinese goods around early summer

AMZN closed at $1975.83 today.

Will it be lower in 4 months??
Amazon may take a minor hit ( though food delivery could spike with the virus.), but companies depending on assembly or Chinese parts sourcing are at far greater risk.

I’ve already had to shutdown 2 projects because of supply chain issues. We are fairly dependent on Cisco and a few other companies for repair, having a limited supply of spare parts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts