Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like a bad headache......he just won't go away

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-rally-texas-buttigieg-klobuchar-endorsement

In a surprise moment at the end of his Dallas rally on the eve of Super Tuesday, former Vice President Joe Biden called former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke up to the stage -- and vowed to put O'Rourke, who has said the government should forcibly seize assault rifles from Americans, in charge of gun-control efforts

Beto's outlook on guns probably killed his nomination, hopefully it will kill Joe's too

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
That's a.....bold move.

Remember boys, from his own lips, he plans on coming into our homes and taking our rights to protect ourselves

Biden is suffering from borderline dementia so it comes as no surprise that he'd make such a stupid -- oops -- I mean "bold move." But I'm kinda glad he did. We can expect clowns to act like clowns and do silly things.

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts
So this goes to the senility (sp) of crazy uncle Joe. Beto got booted for his horrid and radical comments. Well, besides the fact he was a terrible candidate but Joe wins a state, gets momentum and then brings in a pariah to further sink his campaign.

Either Joe has totally lost it or the party doesn't get it. My view is both are happening.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's just a pretty boy that grew up and found out he had a mouth, back when I went to school, guys like Beto watched what they said for fear of getting their ass whupped

Even the liberals are fooled by their own skewed polls

1 - 11 of 11 Posts