Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have links. Im trying to buy a case of x54 and another one of x39. Ive been trying to look but prices have gone up a little bit.

Thanks!

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I scored 500rds of soft point 7.62x54 for $130 the other day, mainly to keep back for hunting if needed. Silver Bear, but hey it goes bang and shoots straight...

Some mom and pop gun stores still have some of this stuff on the shelves that they bought years ago and its still at the cheaper price. Foot work is the key to finding a deal. It also helps when you job has you all over the place, you have the freedom to stop and take a few to look around when you want to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There prices are competetive with everyone elses, what makes the gougers?
They raised their case prices from $199 to $499 overnight after the election. They have since lowered it when no other vendors followed. Many people are in the same boat, they lost a lot of customers this month.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
They raised their case prices from $199 to $499 overnight after the election. They have since lowered it when no other vendors followed. Many people are in the same boat, they lost a lot of customers this month.

Exactly why I won't do business with them again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Gunbrokers seems to have the best prices I've found on x39, .223, and .308. They seem a bit high on their 54r. AIM had the Polish spam cans for $70 + shipping. I don't know if they still have it. I just bought 1k of Golden tiger on GB for $220 + ship, If anybody finds a better price, please list.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts