Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and looking to add to my gear.

I'm looking to buy a Falcon II (maybe even used).
Anybody have a place that sells at a discount?

Thanks.

·
Canuck
526 Posts
not to be negative, but we're/i'm not your personal army.

Try ebay or find several stores and monitor their websites; this is probably the best way to find a deal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't post in the Vendor section you linked to as I am not a vendor......

Thought there might be a site sponsor or someone recommended.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Google it you can order them at walmart it won't be long and walmart will start forcing the quality down to lower the price and you will have another walmart crap bag

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
not to be negative, but we're/i'm not your personal army.
You might not be his personal army, but it would be nice to get some feed back on people that you have ordered from.

$100.99 for a Maxpedition Falcon-II from EDC Depot is a pretty good price. The owner of EDC is also a member here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got one better. $65 from ebags.com Use bing cashback link for ebags. for 20% off. Put the falcon II in your cart and use coupon dealtime25 (expires today). You get 25% off plus 20% cashback from bing. Then, send a price match to ebags from keenzo.com's falcon II price. you should end up with $65 roughly end cost

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've got one better. $65 from ebags.com Use bing cashback link for ebags. for 20% off. Put the falcon II in your cart and use coupon dealtime25 (expires today). You get 25% off plus 20% cashback from bing. Then, send a price match to ebags from keenzo.com's falcon II price. you should end up with $65 roughly end cost
How/when/where do you learn that? That is almost slick! Thanks!!

·
Simmer down now
1,711 Posts
I'm not sure how much of discount they offer, but Midway USA carries Maxpedition products and they are a good company to deal with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts