Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to accumulate some #10 cans of long-term (20+ years) food ... i realize that there are many many online sources these days, even Costco ! I'd like to hear firsthand opinions from board members on which site(s) are the most affordable, reliable etc Thanx in advance !

·
Registered
355 Posts
5 minutes on Google will answer your question.

For example, I just bought a #10 can of 25 year shelf life powdered OJ, Apple Drink, and butter. I believe they were Augson Farms brand (not sure if I spelled or got the name right). I originally seen them on Sams Clubs website, after a quick Google search I was able to find them all on Walmart.com for cheaper than any other source + free shipping.
Powdered eggs and Milk are next.

Hope that helps!

·
Deo iuvante
4,977 Posts
I've purchased from several different suppliers over the years. I really like Emergency Essentials, even though if something is out of stock it can often take months to receive it. But I like their variety, pricing, and purchasing options. That said, I haven't had any trouble with any supplier from whom I have purchased #10 cans.

You can get some good stuff through Costco, but it tends to be larger orders. I've gotten Thrive brand cans through them, and have no complaints.

Mountain House pricing seems to be pretty similar over all of the vendors. The vendors often all have MH sales around the same time, too.

·
Peas and Carrots!
36,850 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.