Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a feeling with the Black Friday shopping today we’ll see multiple reports of a mass group “organized” thefts - a few dozen people run in and grab whatever they can from high end retailers and then just strut out into waiting vehicles.

Its a matter of time until such thefts take a toll on margins and lead to price increases. While it’s high end retailers right now; give it time. A few more percents on the inflation rate and it’ll be Dollar Generals and WalMarts getting knocked over for toiletries and groceries.

Truthfully this is the best time for it. Staffing shortages, busy with other customers, lax or nonexistent security due to the no chase policies.

·
This is my clever name
99 Posts
Experts baffled by video showing San Francisco police apparently watching as burglary unfolds

3 cop cars, sitting, watching as thief runs out of the store and hops in a car & speeds away.

WTF.

They know Chesa Boudin, the San Francisco DA will not prosecute the guy even if they caught him, making the theft essentially a "non-criminal act". Even if they did pursue him and end up having to use any level of force to effect the arrest, they also likely know Boudin would criminally charge them for using force and let the suspect walk. Boudin has demonstrated a clear contempt for the cops in that city, going so far as to criminally charge officers years later when a use of force incident was ruled justified at the time.

I'm not a cop in SF but I get it. I'm not risking prison time enforcing a criminal law my DA has essentially made a non-crime.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
These upscale stores, grocery and pharmacy chains all need to pull out completely from these progressive cesspool cities. Then the residents of those cities can keep blaming the right for their current state of utopia.

·
Registered
21 Posts
These upscale stores, grocery and pharmacy chains all need to pull out completely from these progressive cesspool cities. Then the residents of those cities can keep blaming the right for their current state of utopia.
My NJ tax dollars are used to pay bribes to commercial stores to stay in the democrats terrorist training camps AKA demonRAT ruined cities.
They get ZERO property taxes for 20-25 years to stay in the rat ruined dumps.
Not a gig surprise.
They'd have to bribe me big time to live anywhere near burn loot murderers too.

·
Registered
10,796 Posts
There was a chain of Consumers stores some years back, a big showroom and I think everyone got a catalog in the mail at least a sew times a year. Merchandise was in cases, all inventory was in a secure area. You write your order on a form, give it to a counter person. They or someone else did the pick from stock.

I posted this elsewhere I believe. When I was towing cars in and out of NYC around 1978-1980, there were Bodegas, neighborhood grocery stores in Queens and Brooklyn. No browsing, there was a partition where you placed your order and the clerk got your items, pay and they slid the bags through a little door.

·
The Black Death
1,161 Posts
There was a chain of Consumers stores some years back, a big showroom and I think everyone got a catalog in the mail at least a sew times a year. Merchandise was in cases, all inventory was in a secure area. You write your order on a form, give it to a counter person. They or someone else did the pick from stock.

I posted this elsewhere I believe. When I was towing cars in and out of NYC around 1978-1980, there were Bodegas, neighborhood grocery stores in Queens and Brooklyn. No browsing, there was a partition where you placed your order and the clerk got your items, pay and they slid the bags through a little door.
There was a store around here that operated like that back in the late 80's or early 90's called Service Merchandise.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
You probably saw the riots and looting in South Africa.

I fully expect that to be the situation in the USA quite often once Whites are a minority.
Ironically, or not....where all this crime is happening ( the cities ) is exactly where whites are already the minority.

I mean, just watch the million or so vids of this looting going on right now and take a good look whose doing it. Frankly, I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Just relax everyone. Once all the evil capitalist stores are shut down by their minions, the left will step in with stores run by the party to keep us all under their thumb....I mean, supply us with everything they want is to have. Best Buy and others are just fighting for a place at the table; you have to toe the line and talk the narrative to stay in the game.
You have it almost exactly correct, except that it will be run by a handful of obscenely wealthy individuals who contribute regularly to the politicians' slush funds.

To speed this along, almost every action taken by the current administration has either directly, or as a side effect, destroyed small, locally-owned independent businesses and property owners.

Soon you will buy everything from Amazon or Walmart, pay rent to Blackrock, get your "news" from mainstream media, and like it - or you will join the homeless.

·
The Black Death
1,161 Posts
Ironically, or not....where all this crime is happening ( the cities ) is exactly where whites are already the minority.

I mean, just watch the million or so vids of this looting going on right now and take a good look whose doing it. Frankly, I'm not surprised.
It's the grievance industry driven by the democrat party. Democrats have taken over the major cities. It does not surprise me to see anyone of any color joining in the rioting and looting.

·
Registered
153 Posts
This town is becoming my 3rd ruined hometown for the same reason as the first 2. Still nice but sliding.
Building "low income housing" has now sent this once very nice community on the hellslide.
Violent crime? You can bet it's in one of those "complexes"
Before I bought where I now am I had an experience owning a rural property 20 km from a town with cheap new estate housing. Theft and trespass was common. Where I am now is 60 km from such housing and all the land surrounding the town is expensive farmland or protected national parks. neither does it have those myriads of back block interlinking roads, they all deadend up at farms. The odd expensive little estate does get built from time to time here but because the land is so expensive the big builders come nowhere near us. Crime is non-existent. I hope it stays that way.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts