Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,642 Posts
as everyone on here knows, I am not legally allowed to own firearms. But the day that Politicians turn every gun owner in America into criminals, I will ignore that law saying I can't own and stand beside those "criminals". So let them try.

·
That'll be the day...
3,766 Posts
These political asshats are just trying to say buzz words and phrases that appeal to a voting base.

Sure, all the Demotards/Sociotards want all the guns. As long as their are guns in America, they cannot accomplish their globalist agenda.

·
My Hero Was Derion Albert
2,074 Posts
All persons who vote for a democrat should turn in their guns.

A vote for any democrat candidate, is a vote against the 2nd.

The liberals who hate Trump and own guns, have a tough choice in Nov.
More than th 2nd, more like the whole bill of rights
I want to see frodo bloombergs security detail turn in their guns too.
What?
is this 1/2 wit halflings life worth more than Mine?

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,642 Posts
Not a one of the perfumed princes who call for this, clamor for this, threaten to kill us who are armed for not complying with this are willing to risk their pink arses enforcing it.
Bernie can claim all he wants that he will take the guns but since he will not be elected then there is nothing to worry about from him. The other contenders, if any had a chance to defeat Trump then I would worry.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mayhaps I should send him a personal invitation to visit our fine little village.

Should I move back to Republic, WA, I will most certainly see that he receives a personal invitation to visit!

Republic has laid the foundation to become a Sanctuary City right here in The Redoubt:
https://mynorthwest.com/1278676/loren-culp-republic-washington-i-1639-book/?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wash Your Hands
&
Don't Breathe On Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Over and Out
3,278 Posts
They might be better advised to acquire their own.
..Heh, well.. that would be IF they weren't Already stocked chok-full, either in their 'sekret collektions', or via their "security details".. :rolleyes:

..If there's One Thing ya can Bet your bottom dollar on the Demonrats for, it's hypocracy / do as I Say, not as I Do / rules for Thee are not those for Me, etc, etc, etc..

..Then again, it's one thing to Own them.. and entirely another to Have a Clue / be proficient with their use... :thumb:

jd

1 - 20 of 30 Posts