Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of Benchmade knives. Everyone I talk to has never heard of these knives. They are the best money can buy! Please look at this site and spread he word.
www.benchmade.com

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
lol thats what i thought...? Benchmade is one of the most well know knife companys out there, i would think.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Ive owned my 710 for almost 8 years and after all its abuse it still stands up to the test. Once you get the axis lock you just can not go back to a liner or lockback.

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,021 Posts
this is for rutger, no i'm only 15, i just like benchmade.
Ah, sorry for the tone of my post. Wasn't trying to be dismissive. Welcome to the board, and +1 for noting the significance of Benchmade's quality and design innovation. I own a Nitrous Stryker, and I love it. If you can afford a Benchmade, then get one. If not, you may want to consider SOG as a price-point alternative, that is also good.

What do you intend to use your knife for?

Cheers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rutger, tops to owning a nitrous stryker, that is a cool knife. I do own two SOG knives, a flash II and a seal pup. I use my presidio for bushcraft/camping/hiking, my 701 and mini griptilian for edc.

·
Junior Oldie
817 Posts
Love my Benchmade Griptilian, made in the US. Axis lock is absolutely awesome. My Benchmade Pika, made in Taiwan, only cost 30 bucks and is very nice for carrying while wearing slacks as it's thin, very light and is very non-aggressive looking - perfect for my workplace. I've cut heavy strapping with it without ill effect. I'd have more Benchmades, but I like to spread out to multiple brands for variety. Just wish they all had the axis lock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts