Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the knife store I normally shop at and after seeing this knife and picking it up I had to have it wasnt a cheap knife currently the most expensive knife I have but at 200 bucks not to bad.. I love it looks and feels so good opens so smoothly.. Anyone one else have this knife? its like 150 us online.. I bought my in canada in house of knifes for 195 they gave me 10 percent off so it came to 197 after tax.. *bought around 15 knifes from that store already*

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Benchmade makes good stuff. Some of their designs are strange, but at least they are well made.
The one I got isnt strange at all thats what made me look at it and once I picked it up I had to have it.. opens so smooth.. nice grip feels so nice.. close like butter for an assited opening knife.. thumb stud hurts your hand if you opne and close it alot but I had to play with it for hours click click click click.. :eek::

I was wondering if anyone else had this knife? it came sharp as heck too not like alot of other blades i have then sharpen..

·
"Not vengence Punishment"
1,280 Posts
Not the 890 but i do have the 580. Great knife, but I am a Benchmade fan. Agree with all points made.

You should check out their stilettos...very nice. Just don't carry it.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Made a video for someone to see it..

Put an add for kevs sons site on the end of it heehe why have pop ups when that works better..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts