Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Μολὼν λαβ
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ben Pearson Crossbow I can't find any info on it. It has sentimental value and I would like to be able to hand it down again to one of my boy. I'm looking for a working trigger mechanism or info on how to repair the one I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the bolts and other items

By coincidence today I am going through things, fixing them up and so forth.

I am not sure that I can find the Ben Pearson cross bow from 1984. What I found was a small cross bow. It is made entirely of wood.

I found a lot of bolts. One of the packages is dated 1984, package No. 2 and received in or about January. The box has Ben Pearson Crossbow diagrams which are in black and white and the cross bow depicted looks like the small one I found. Apparently, I have a lot of bolts, unused. Some of the feathers need fletching.

I found this website because I was trying to find Ben Pearsons crossbows and confirm what I am finding.

I do not have 5 posts yet, so I cannot contact the people who are looking for Ben Pearson information. If they want some written material copied or parts, someone will have to send them my contact information. [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts