Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll from the FL panhandle,
Well this started as building a hurricane box and trying to research what to put in it and such but now it has evolved into total survival. With the things you'd need to make it through a hurricane you should be able to take anywhere and survive, right? I have started to put together supplies but am looking forward to becoming educated on what I don't have or have not thought of. Thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello BG. (I think I will officially adopt this as your new name) I live just outside of Atlanta, but my wife and I are talking about moving down to Port St. Lucie. As soon as she said the words, I immediately thought about a hurricane kit. Already started my research and coming up with a list of what we need. Not all that into it yet, still have yet to decide if/when we will move. For now, I am happily forming my EDC bag for when I am home.

·
Professional Lurker
4,105 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

Click here​
to see Oregon's group page.​

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
Hello and welcome to the new folks!
Prepping... whether for hurricanes, tornadoes, power outages, crop losses,... it's just common sense. Welcome aboard! Stuff happens and some extra 'stuff' can serve you well in difficult times. I grew up on the farm so preparing for the off seasons was normal.
WalMart may not be open when you need it. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts