Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy a new becker brute for $150 plus shipping.... my friend swears by his kershaw outkast.....is the brute worth twice the amount?

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Is it an unused 2nd hand Camillus Becker?

I believe Becker Brutes are much sought after and some people like to collect them.

Will it out chop your Outcast? Yes it might....by how much I don't know.

As to whether or not the price is worth it only you can decide. I can tell you one thing though, if you don't buy it someone else definitely will!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a lightly used model, on ebay. One bid on it already,,, if it goes too high I will probably just buy the kershaw outcast.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would DEFINITELY buy the Becker! If I had one, it would sit unused because they're already highly sought after by collectors and Ka Bar has no intentions of bringing this beast back to life like the other Becker knives, one thing's for sure, if you get it and don't like it, you'll more than likely be able to sell it for a profit, and I'm not much of a Kershaw fan.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, guys and gals, the question answered itself,,, when the bidding jumped through the roof. I ended up being way outbid, lol. I did buy a coupld rat cutlery Izula's in black. One for myself, and one for my friend who is deploying to Afghanistan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts