Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Barry Soetoro will be out of a job sooner than later, word is that's he's already been offered a new gig.

Soetoro, aka Obama, is set to be the new Butthead in the revised series. The character has been slightly modified in consideration of Barry's unique clueless and arrogant persona.

The new chain smoking version is to be known as O-Butthead. :eek:

The new Barry O-Butthead​

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Barry O-Butthead

Notice:

Re: Barry O-Butthead

From: The office of Network President and General Manager:

Subject: New Beavis & Butthead TV characters

Please disregard the previous notice stating that Barry Soetoro, also known at Barrack Obama, is to be part of the new Beavis & Butthead team being the hybrid personality of, O-Butthead.

In a memo from our Network Human Resources Department, it was reported that in his initial employment application, Mr. Soetoro was unable or unwilling to provide proper documentation and credentials pertaining to his actual identity. As required by state and federal hiring laws, Barry Soetoro, (aka: Barrack Obama) could not furnish a legitimate birth certificate either.

Though Mister Soetoro’s ignorance, pomposity and egotistical indifference suit the roll of O-Butthead, we have no choice but to withdraw any offer to hire him.

We sincerely wish Barry Soetoro (aka: Barrack Obama) success with future endeavors and good luck with your upcoming deportation hearings.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Sorry I cant stand the guy but he is still president and I know you meant this as a joke but the pics like these of any of our presidents still bug me. The position still deserves respect even if its him.

·
3 more years of this?
2,864 Posts
A guy that cant hold his hand over his heart during the national anthem is no president in my book and I definitely cant stand the guy

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts

Reactions: Mugwump

·
Zomby Woof
14,266 Posts
Sorry I cant stand the guy but he is still president and I know you meant this as a joke but the pics like these of any of our presidents still bug me. The position still deserves respect even if its him.
20 years ago I would be in full agreement with that statement. Our Elected employees have betrayed us at every step, and have perverted the positions of elected office.

The news even reports the betrayals as if they are the norm.
"Doing what is right would be political suicide." That sort of thing, it would be funny if it weren't so horrific.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this a gag or what? First off, these people are elected political officials and not our monarchs or rulers who are above criticism and comic ridicule.

With that said, this obvious seditious subversive criminal fraud Obama (or whatever the hell his name is this time around) needs to be honestly investigated by legal authorities. Then he can be placed on trial by jury and when found guilty be sentenced to a long stretch in federal prison. After his time is complete, the guy gets deported back to his native birth country of what by known information looks to be Kenya.

Okay . . . Now back to the political satire and fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts