14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen this ? any good ?

Battle: Los Angeles

Reactions: hideNseek

·
Registered
510 Posts
Watched it on PPV a couple nights back. I loved it, although there were some technical issues. But suspend disbelief and you'll enjoy a good movie!

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks was thinking of downloading from IPod Lounge

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would definitely do so.

Another ''survival'' recommendation would be Book of Eli. Don't have to be religous to enjoy this one.

I will say though, pay attention... Big twist later on.
got it a while back

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
I frikken LOVED that movie. Thought it was fantastic!!!!

Reactions: madcritter

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
this movie was awsome!

spoiler alert!!!- not to say i would do things any differently...., but i'm fairly certain that hacking through an enemy combatant inorder to find out what kills him(while he is still alive) violates some sort of rule!!!

Reactions: madcritter

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
this movie was awsome!

spoiler alert!!!- not to say i would do things any differently...., but i'm fairly certain that hacking through an enemy combatant inorder to find out what kills him(while he is still alive) violates some sort of rule!!!
Not really, they are not signers on the Geneva Convention

(Actually - you are correct, the solders would have provided first aid.)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I could see that happening with the current regime. Humanity on the verge of extinction and Obama and Holder would be holding hearings and have his Praetorian Guard arrest the guys who did an autopsy on a giant insect. :D:

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
I could see that happening with the current regime. Humanity on the verge of extinction and Obama and Holder would be holding hearings and have his Praetorian Guard arrest the guys who did an autopsy on a giant insect. :D:
Good idea. Let's call it a preemptive autopsy.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this movie was awsome!

Nope they never signed the Geneva convention.

Well I downloaded it and watched it. Good movie for one of those non cross the border alien movies.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts