Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Always Loaded
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw everyone a bone about this sweet deal. I stumbled on to these, and am so glad I did. LA Police Gear is selling these at the closeout price of $39.99, plus shipping. They are rated as seconds because of minor scuffs or imperfections. The boots I recieved are in amazing condition, I can't find a single flaw on them. These originally sell for over $300, and other places are selling them $100+. Sportsmans Guide lists them at $109+ shipping. One look and you know they are top of the line boots. They are very comfortable and solid. I was so impressed that I will be ordering a backup pair. Check online for discount codes, I found one that saved me $2. Wish I would have ordered 2 pair off the bat as I would have saved $10 on shipping.

·
Knowledge is Power
4,557 Posts
THey have a love/hate relationship in the Marine Corps.. I personally love them and wear them every day as they are the best fitting boots that I have worn so far.

Others dislike them with a passion because the toe and heel portions wear off quickly leaving the boots looking like garbage after a couple field ops.. If looks are not important to you then definitely buy some :D: I think they are great!

And that is a HELL of a price! We still pay $300+ out of pocket at the MCX..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts