Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of Bark River K&T? If so which knife do you like, why, general impression of the knives. I own two, the mini canadian II and the snowy river. I like them a lot.

·
Registered
346 Posts
To hard for me to make a choice of favorite with so many to choose from.
The BravoI is a great knife and now the just put out the BravoII.

The fixed blade in the photo is The Journeyman it is carbon steel .
The small one is a necker in Stainless, I like and use them often

·
Modern Day Nessmuk
483 Posts
I like their knives alot, Bit too costly for me currently though, A mora compiled with my axe suits me fine for now. I REALLY wanna pick up their Hudson Bay knife, and the Bay de Noc.... Fan of big blades, if they're fairly thick. (Giguere, Leader of the Anti-machette orginization! Kukri's being the exception!)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Giguere they have a Ontario machete that has been modified and it is getting great reviews from the field testing some of which is done in the North woods.LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
I like their knives alot, Bit too costly for me currently though, A mora compiled with my axe suits me fine for now. I REALLY wanna pick up their Hudson Bay knife, and the Bay de Noc.... Fan of big blades, if they're fairly thick. (Giguere, Leader of the Anti-machette orginization! Kukri's being the exception!)
Anti-machete orginization :eek:! Why would you be anti-machete? I don't know what I would do without mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a couple of there blades. A bravo 1, a goluk , a northstar and a mikro-canadian all great knives an extremely durable.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
I have a Fox River and Mini Northstar. They are very good knives and Mike Stewart the owner of the Bark River stands behind his products with excellent customer service. I was unhappy with their sheaths a few years ago but the new ones are excellent. I highly recommend them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts