Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17,867 Posts
A couple of illegal votes is not widespread voter fraud an not enough to make a difference in a major election.
Gotta quit closing your mind. Open it and start looking for the patterns. CDC bragged that they were able to track cell phones to monitor the spread of covid, etc. Now, everyone is backpedaling that the same data, HEAVILY analyzed using similar algorithms, is suddenly bogus when it comes to tracking possible ballot fraud.

·
Over and Out
5,507 Posts
...despite, the mountains of evidence and even culminating a large dose in a movie… nothing will be done.
Sadly, agreed...
:rolleyes:

..However, I can only acquiesce to "nothing will be done".. because I Fully believe there is still a ".....Yet..." after that.. :devilish: 'By-whom' / When, is the only TBD, but..

..The Demonrats and All their flying monkeys / MSM-Bullhorns Will get their 'comeuppance' at some point.. Evil will Not reign forever..

jd

·
Survivor
18,624 Posts
Gotta quit closing your mind. Open it and start looking for the patterns. CDC bragged that they were able to track cell phones to monitor the spread of covid, etc. Now, everyone is backpedaling that the same data, HEAVILY analyzed using similar algorithms, is suddenly bogus when it comes to tracking possible ballot fraud.
Cell phone tracking is a whole different subject, I am positive it is being used. But I see nothing to suggest that it has anything to do with voter fraud.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
There is nothing illegal about turning in ballots for other people. When those ballots are received, they are then checked to make sure the signatures match before being counted. There is very little chance of voters fraud getting through.
Agree. Don't care about this movie. If they have a case, they have criminals. Let me know when those criminals are getting collected for questioning, to see if they can get one of them to sing.

If not and there is no case, and no arrests, don't care.

·
Registered
20,422 Posts
There is nothing illegal about turning in ballots for other people. When those ballots are received, they are then checked to make sure the signatures match before being counted. There is very little chance of voters fraud getting through.
You’re usually a lot more intelligent than this…. Sadly disappointed.

·
Survivor
18,624 Posts
You’re usually a lot more intelligent than this…. Sadly disappointed.
I have personally been contacted when my signature was a bit off, so I know they are checked. I don't know about elsewhere but our local county clerk's office takes voting very serious. My Mom worked the polls for years and there were always observers from both major parties to make sure the process was legal.

·
Registered
20,422 Posts
I have personally been contacted when my signature was a bit off, so I know they are checked. I don't know about elsewhere but our local county clerk's office takes voting very serious. My Mom worked the polls for years and there were always observers from both major parties to make sure the process was legal.
In California or one of the states the cheaters targeted?

·
Padre in the woods
3,898 Posts
Not to start any contentious debate, but the assumption is that ALL polls are as diligent as you express. I personally know this not to be true since we had some "funny business" here, and in another county there was a significant over-vote. And to predict the next question; it was known, it was reported, and nothing became of it because it was "a glitch".

·
The Black Death
2,029 Posts
Nope. It is against the law to do what they did by collecting the ballots and depositing them in the bin. It is called Ballot Harvesting, and in that state it is illegal. It is illegal in most states, but it is done.

My Grandmother who was a died in the wool South Side of Chicago, Ward 11(The Daley Family's Ward), Democrat had a Ward Committeeman come around all of the time to her apartment when it was time to vote. She would sign he forms for voting, and he would vote for her after talking to her for less than 5 minutes. She thought it was a big deal to have the guy come by and thought Democrats where better than sliced bread.

·
Combat marxism Now!
9,315 Posts
People polarize and then take a biased position. Some even ask for proof or a source, then dismiss or ignore.

my own position on the subject is biased from the 2000 elections. I watched the “hanging chad” fraud happen in real time. I was even interviewed by the international news media.

I watched the democrats cheat with 20-20 vision, live and in your face. Holy hell they almost got away with it too.

they are liars, cheaters, scam artists and utterly untrustworthy. The 2020 election simply confirms what so many of us already knew. And if you think they matched signatures…. or counted actual ballots, or that the truck full of PA ballots was a fake, and on and on and on.

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
That's because most people are weak and lack the character needed to face the truths that come with impartially following the evidence. In my world, the parameters are that you follow the evidence to the conclusion, which is rarely where you anticipate it to end.

In this matter, objectively, the conclusion is that both political parties are guttering out and desperately reacting to that in very different ways. The Democrats are doubling down by embracing the far left and radical left, pursuing cheating and all manner of fraud for power and embracing corruption like a lover.

The Republicans are worse. They have become totally spineless, directionless, almost grateful for the leadership of the deepstate and corporate cabal that only seeks to protect thier budgets and profits at all costs. They embraced the populists but quickly found that they cant be controlled, manipulated, browbeaten, so they backed off, aided with thier opposites for a special goal, and 2020 happened, culminating in the kabuki theater of the January 6 kangaroo court.

Not surprised that the moderate elements of both these parties abandoned them and now self-identify as Independents. The ship they all ride in is taking on water slowly, they are the skinniest fat chick and bozo in a party of fat chicks and bozos, some of whom are in drag. I will make amends for that rare beam of reality as soon as I finish laughing at the mental image it creates. Then again, probably not.

The truth is ugly but is apparently predictable. Fortunately, I will be dead before the music stops and everyone is forced to go on a crash diet. My kids will live it but they voted for it, they own it, its thier bill to pay. No tears for the. This should have happened during the 1970s and 1980s but it didnt, at the bargain basement cost of 28 trillion in digital debt. We were those kids then, we voted for it, now we own it, it's our bill to pay.

Look at glasnost and perestroika for an advanced screening of our future. Just make sure that you are not that old pensioner in Gorky Park doing ___ for change to eat that day. That is where this ends. That's where the evidence leads. I refuse to ignore that. To do so I'd as pointless as nd delusional ss person as l pronouns. I just lack that level of self-hatred.

My .02

21 - 40 of 47 Posts