Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Prepper's Dog Breeder
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fox news just reported that there is a recall of 107,000 doses of vaccine due to increased adverse reactions to getting the Vaccine. Just another "here's your Sign", for not getting the shot or nasel spray.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fox news just reported that there is a recall of 107,000 doses of vaccine due to increased adverse reactions to getting the Vaccine. Just another "here's your Sign", for not getting the shot or nasel spray.
Dr Pepper batch recalled in Northern Ireland

Here´s your sign for not drinking the dangerous Dr. Pepper softdrink.

There are bad batches of everything that is produced in the world. It does not mean you should stop using the products.

·
Banned
426 Posts
Luckily this vaccine is like Dr. Pepper. If I never drink another glass or can of Dr. Pepper, I can only benefit. If I never get this H1N1 vaccine? I can only benefit.... and LIVE too. LOL.
We're all going to be OK.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It always amazes me the lengths you will go to attack vaccines. Well, of course, you can just stop consuming any product that could be dangerous:

- Never eat penuts: Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak Rages On

- Stop taking vitamins: A vitamin a day may do more harm than good

- Stop eating cereals: Dry milk recall expands to cereal, hot cocoa, popcorn toppings

- Stop using cars: GM recalls 1.5 million cars due to fire risk

Anyway, there are several issues with your simplistic logic:

1- GSK issued a voluntary recall to investigate the reports that that it might have caused more allergic reactions than normal. It´s not conclusive that the batch had any problems to begin with.

2 - Even if they have caused more allergic reactions than normal, they are not severe: "Dr. Joel Kettner, Manitoba's chief medical officer of health has said they are being cautious and are following the advice. He urged people not to be alarmed, saying that any allergic reactions occur shortly after inoculation, don't last long and have not led to long-term health problems."

3- Only one company, only one batch is affected: "GlaxoSmithKline is only investigating the one batch of its swine flu vaccine in Canada. White said no other doses of its swine flu vaccine around the world are affected."

GlaxoSmithKline Pulls Swine Flu Vaccines in Canada

And I have a question for you: does a product recall make the product line more safe or more dangerous?

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
It always amazes me the lengths you will go to attack vaccines. Well, of course, you can just stop consuming any product that could be dangerous:

- Stop eating cereals: Dry milk recall expands to cereal, hot cocoa, popcorn toppings

1- GSK issued a voluntary recall to investigate the reports that that it might have caused more allergic reactions than normal. It´s not conclusive that the batch had any problems to begin with.

2 - Even if they have caused more allergic reactions than normal, they are not severe: "Dr. Joel Kettner, Manitoba's chief medical officer of health has said they are being cautious and are following the advice. He urged people not to be alarmed, saying that any allergic reactions occur shortly after inoculation, don't last long and have not led to long-term health problems."

3- Only one company, only one batch is affected: "GlaxoSmithKline is only investigating the one batch of its swine flu vaccine in Canada. White said no other doses of its swine flu vaccine around the world are affected."

And I have a question for you: does a product recall make the product line more safe or more dangerous?
A recall on a vaccine? I don't believe the 'hype'...

But didn't 'they' want everyone to get it and die...'they' are so tricky in getting everyone micro-chipped for the NWO depopulation strategy. Now 'they' are saying don't get it.

Maybe the micro-chips don't work in this batch so 'they' canceled it??

BTW - 'They' = 'The Man' or 'Big Pharma' or 'NWO Government'

:D:

·
Banned
426 Posts

On an unproven product? Hmmm...... pretty easy answer to this one, kiddo.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.