Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chairman Ben Bernanke admits that he has "Lost Control"

Reuters reported that Threatened by a "financial tsunami," the world must consider building a financial order no longer dependent on the United States

Oh and if you aren't already, this should be enough to make you start sweating...Even if the USA's bond rating isn't technically slashed to AA it just adds to the international community perception that we have weakened significantly. If it does that raises our borrowing costs so high that we will have an insta-depression.

S&P's Chambers: Pressure is building on the AAA US sovereign rating...the AIG bailout weakens the US fiscal profile, the AAA rating must be earned, its not guaranteed...

Let's not forgot that Russia's market has now been closed for two days consecutively due to massive selling pressure. Will it for a third? Boy, hopefully they don't subscribe to that whole war is good for the economy logic or...well you know.

And as I type the Hang Seng markets are in crash mode at -7% currently

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I understood exactly ZERO of that.

·
Registered
401 Posts
AKA, it's a buying market for someone.

And if you are in the defense industry, get ready to make some serious money.

·
Registered
233 Posts
from a old punk band, the dead kennedy's

Greetings, this is the secretary of war at the state department of the united states. we have a problem. the companies want something done about this sluggish world economic situation. profits have
been running a little thin lately and we need to stimulate some growth. now we know there's an alarmingly high number of young people roaming around in your country with nothing to do but stir up trouble
for the police and damage private property. it doesn't look like they'll ever get a job. it's about time we did something constructive with these people,we've got thousands of 'em here too.
're crawling all over.

The companies think it's time we all sit down, have a serious get-together and start another war,the president? he loves the idea! all those missiles streaming overhead to and fro,napalm,people
running down the road, skin on fire. the soviets seem up for it. the kremlin's been itching for the real thing for years. hell, afghanistan's no fun,so whadya say? ,we don't even have to win this war.
. we just want to cut down on some of this excess population.

Now look. just start up a draft; draft as many of those people as you can. we'll call up every last youngster we can get our hands on, hand 'em some speed, give 'em an hour or two to learn how t
An automatic rifle and send 'em on their way.libya? el salvador? how 'bout northern ireland? or a;moderately repressive regime in south america? we'll just cook up a good soviet threat
Story in the middle east. we need that oil. we had libya all ready to go and colonel khadafy's hit squad didn't even show up. I tell ya,that man is unreliable. the kremlin had their fingers on
Button just like we did for that one¡*

Now just think for a minute. we can make this war so big,so big. the more people we kill in this war, the more the economy will prosper. we can get rid of practically everybody on your dole que
We plan this right. take every loafer on welfare right off our computer rolls. now don't worry about demonstrations, just pump up your drug supply. so many people have hooked themselves on heroin
and amphetamines since we took over, it's just like vietnam. we had everybody so busy with lsd they never got too strong. kept the war functioning just fine.

It's easy. we've got our college kids so interested in beer they don't even care if we start manufacturing germ bombs again. put a nuclear stockpile in their back yard, they wouldn't even know what
iT looked like. so how 'bout it? look,war is money. the arms manufacturers tell me unless we get our bomb factories up to full production the whole economy is going to collapse. the soviets are
in the same boat. we all agree the time has come for the big one, so whadya say? !? that's excellent. we knew you'd agree. the companies will be very pleased.

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Chairman Ben Bernanke admits that he has "Lost Control"

Reuters reported that Threatened by a "financial tsunami," the world must consider building a financial order no longer dependent on the United States

Oh and if you aren't already, this should be enough to make you start sweating...Even if the USA's bond rating isn't technically slashed to AA it just adds to the international community perception that we have weakened significantly. If it does that raises our borrowing costs so high that we will have an insta-depression.

S&P's Chambers: Pressure is building on the AAA US sovereign rating...the AIG bailout weakens the US fiscal profile, the AAA rating must be earned, its not guaranteed...

Let's not forgot that Russia's market has now been closed for two days consecutively due to massive selling pressure. Will it for a third? Boy, hopefully they don't subscribe to that whole war is good for the economy logic or...well you know.

And as I type the Hang Seng markets are in crash mode at -7% currently
What it means ladies and gentlemen in laymans' terms... The fan is on high and the excrement is heading towards it at supersonic speed.

BTW Russia's market reopens Friday.

I am surprised at the amount of people here who aren't paying attention to what is going on in the financial world. This could very well be how the SHTF. It is at the very least THE most imminent threat currently and it's escalating.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
sounds like the history for a videogame series called Gungriffon:

2000 A.D.: The world had reached the peak of golbalization under the leadership of the United Nations. Soon after, the influence of anti-U.N. sentiments began to rise, setting off a wave of opposition to globalization.

2008 A.D.: Famine caused by economic panic assaulted the world, and the international alliance that had been so precariously balanced and preserved until then began to crumble. A group of the world powers seceded from the U.N. This rebellion caused small economies worldwide to flood and sparked a new battle for supremacy.

Asia was no exception. Economic regions in South Asia joined together and proceeded down the road to a military expansion that could oppose the U.N.

Thereafter, petty skirmishes frequently dusted the globe. In response, the U.N. attempted to organize a multinational force. However, the individual nations refused to cooperate and left the U.N. with no choice but to maintain neutrality, reducing it to nothing but an empty shell.

2012. A new type of all-terrain armored vehicle called the AWGS (Armored Walking Gun System) is developed by the MDM Corporation, a joint venture of the Japanese and the United States military. The AWGS design is later transformed into the 12 Armored Car, better known as the HIGH-MACS.

While the HIGH-MACS easily meets or exceeds all expectations of its combat performance, the Japan Defense Agency believes that the unit can be further improved, and request redesign plans from the MDM Corporation.

The Technology Division suggest an aggressive redesign in which the armor, engine, and transmission strength of the HIGH-MACS are boosted, and the weapon system upgraded so that heavy weapons can be used; the MDM Corporation's plan involve reducing the armor and using a lighter grade of metal to increase the mobility of the HIGH-MACS and allow the unit to execute hit-and-run attacks against its slower opposition.

The Defense Agency is intrigued by both proposals, and decides that on prototype of each redesign will be constructed. Both prototypes will then be run through a series of field test, and the winning design will go into full-scale production. The prototype of the Technology Division is called HEAVY-MACS, while the MDM's unit is called LIGHT-MACS.

2023 A.D.: A democratic revolution broke out within an Asian nation long dominated by a military regimes. The South Asian Trade Area declared this to be an act of terror. Under the guise of maintaining public order, the government began to gather military support. However, its hidden agenda was to use this armed intervention to gain control of the surrounding area known as "The World's Pantry." With this, the I.N. that had up until now upheld "a policy of nonintervention" could no longer rest on its laurels. Each nation, fearing a new economic crisis and the collapse of democracy, had weighed its options.

2024 A.D.: The U.N. officially decided to deploy a multi-national army with America at its core. In the mean time, the United Revolutionary Citizens obtained a strong force known as PKF.

Asia is set as the stage for the world war that is about to begin.

I'd like that future a LOT more if it came with the giant bots...

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
"Chairman Ben Bernanke admits that he has "Lost Control"

Reuters reported that Threatened by a "financial tsunami," the world must consider building a financial order no longer dependent on the United States"

I almost pissed my pants just then, and now I'm wanting to seriously leave work......

In all honesty I'm almost shaking in my chair. Is it time to usher in the world bank and NWO?

·
Registered
475 Posts
"Chairman Ben Bernanke admits that he has "Lost Control"

Reuters reported that Threatened by a "financial tsunami," the world must consider building a financial order no longer dependent on the United States"

I almost pissed my pants just then, and now I'm wanting to seriously leave work......

In all honesty I'm almost shaking in my chair. Is it time to usher in the world bank and NWO?
The power elite will control the fall. First they have to get the North American Union started. How will they do that? Your seeing the start of it, they will crash the US economy then seek to combine US, Canada, and Mexico. They will offer the people the Amero to replace the Dollar, of course you will have to take the new NAU ID card with the RFID chip in it.

·
not a nut
1,629 Posts
What it means ladies and gentlemen in laymans' terms... The fan is on high and the excrement is heading towards it at supersonic speed.

BTW Russia's market reopens Friday.

I am surprised at the amount of people here who aren't paying attention to what is going on in the financial world. This could very well be how the SHTF. It is at the very least THE most imminent threat currently and it's escalating.
To them the banking industry is just having problems nothing to really get upset about, now football- Demarcus Granger undergoing surgery or pop star Britney Spears getting into more trouble, thats news.

Until something effects their own little world, they really don't care.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
i want you to keep it to but i don't want to be taxed to death so you can keep it

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
A little unsettling. But I must do more research into this before I start getting paranoid. It's not that I don't trust you; it's more because that's how I operate. Regardless, unless there's something I'm missing, it might not be a bad idea to invest in Military Defense Stocks.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Maybe you should watch some of those Aljezera videos where they show Americans getting shot and blown up. Might be a little harder to profit off of war once you do.
I love how war has gone from being something feared to something some people look at as a good stock investment.

Sometimes I think this country deserves the hell that is going to be unleashed upon it.

Reactions: test

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Maybe you should watch some of those Aljezera videos where they show Americans getting shot and blown up. Might be a little harder to profit off of war once you do.
I love how war has gone from being something feared to something some people look at as a good stock investment.

Sometimes I think this country deserves the hell that is going to be unleashed upon it.
My appologies. I did not mean to offend anybody. Upon thinking about what I posted, it did seem like I'm just another guy who subscribes to the whole "money is more important than other lives" notion. I have no excuse for my comment other than I just wasn't thinking.

Oh, and I'm not American.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts