Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I live in a very rural area and "Plan A" is to bug in, I often read the bug out plans of others in the Urban threads here. A lot seem to have only one location in mind for a BO location. What if your chosen location has been compromised? Even what you now perceive as a remote and/or secure location can be infiltrated by squatters that may just be better organized and armed than yourself. I do not believe in leaving anything to chance because even the most carefully laid plans have a nasty habit of becoming unraveled. Do most of you that plan on Bugout have more than one plan on exactly where to go? If not, it would seem that doing so would be a priority. It is much too important to assume that the one area will be available and secure. Even though I do not plan on BO, I have no less than three "go to" locations, each being defined by the level of severity that they must address. If you have no location in mind it is past time to prepare for more than one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I believe in leaving things to chance after a certain point. I have a good supply of food, water, durable clothing and so forth, but the real question is if I can walk away from that and still be okay. The answer is yes.

I hope I have a little something with me in the worst case, but I'm at that point mentally, physically and spiritually that I'm not afraid of changes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts