Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the title reads like a personals ad. But I am back in Houston finally and was looking to meet up with some ps preppers who wanted to get together to train shoot guns ect. I tried to check out a local group/ militia but let's just say they were scary under trained and over equipped and would probably be more of a threat to themselves than anyone else. Pm me

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,936 Posts
Welcome home!

I don't shoot, don't even drive, but H-town's a wonderful place.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Try visiting some vet groups to meet vets and see what you can find. With all the military they have in that area shouldn't be hard to do.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Because being Infantry wasn't quite enough for me to get to know you. Driving a diesel truck gives me plenty to talk to you about. Lmao. Nice to have more than just preping to talk about. I drive a 7.3.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live near Lake Jackson. I've got some friends that are from this area. One of them is a grunt also. We normally get together in Alvin which isn't to far from you. I really wish there was a shoot house around here. I think my wife would enjoy learning how to clear houses, but it doesn't appear those are very popular outside of military bases. If your free this weekend I'll see what we have going on and let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts