Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Goonies Never Say Die
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ran across this on my Facebook feed. Basically, a local news station in Grand Rapids, MI did a story on panhandlers. One of the panhandlers used a sign saying he was a homeless vet, and he admitted on camera he wasn't. A nationaly syndicated morning radio show based in Grand Rapids saw the story and sent one of their producers out to publicly shame the panhandler and raise money for actual homeless vets.

http://freebeerandhotwings.com/b/Producer-Joes-Hobo-Truth-Brigade-Video/-254766578988209217.html

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
I guess hoping he becomes a disabled 'fake' veteran would be going to far.

Ever since the US Supreme Court said it's free speech to lie about veteran status, even when it comes to getting jobs, it's been sickening.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I guess hoping he becomes a disabled 'fake' veteran would be going to far.

Ever since the US Supreme Court said it's free speech to lie about veteran status, even when it comes to getting jobs, it's been sickening.
WHAT! When did this happen and how?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.