Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ingleton Waterfalls Trail
Ingleton Waterfalls Trail, is a nice 4.5 mile walk with beautiful sites and stops, great for new and experienced hikers looking for a day hike.

Ingleton Waterfalls Trail is located on the edge of the village of Ingleton, about 25 miles away from both Skipton and Kendal. It’s well sign-posted from the main A65 Skipton to Kendal road and is also easily accessible from Leeds and the M6

Trail
As you walk along the 4 mile (8km) circular route you will not only see the ancient base rocks that form the Peak District, but also the many rare plants, birds and trees they support.

It’s this rich variety of unique geological features and plant life that prompted Natural England to declare the Ingleton Glens a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).

This 4.5 mile (3 Hour walk) is a walk that should not be missed by anyone near the area, this walk is not too intensive and can be done by pretty much anyone, but still provides the wonderful views.

At the end of the trail lies and cafe great for the well earned rest.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New to Hiking...

New to Hiking forum idea

I was wondering for a cool weekly post on this forum:

I will suggest review and provide some information on a hike in the uk, every week.

What do you think of this idea.

I already have a post up under new awesome hike in the uk.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
New to Hiking forum idea

I was wondering for a cool weekly post on this forum:

I will suggest review and provide some information on a hike in the uk, every week.

What do you think of this idea.

I already have a post up under new awesome hike in the uk.

Many thanks.
If it's a hike you have experienced some pics are always good. I don't get to the UK much but others may. If you do a really good job I may become enticed to come over and give it a go. (All those YouTube videos from Bavaria just about have me booking a trip.)

·
Listen to the ghosts
5,615 Posts
I enjoy reading about other folks hikes, especially with pics. I also am not in the UK, so I really won't be able to participate other than vicariously.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.