Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised I was unable to find a decent thread on this topic when I did my search.

I have a limited background in this topic, and I am by no means an expert. However, the tactics described by this author are sound from what I know. I'd love for others with like literature and experiences to sound off on this thread as well. Maybe someone who doesn't have your life experience will survive, just because they employed what they read here.

http://www.civiliandefenseforce.com/counterambushtactics.html

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Thanks. Good points to think about. Besides ambushes, Ive learned here on this site the "Slice the pie" method of clearing a room with a firearm. I'll take all the advice I can get!

·
Registered
652 Posts
The advantage is mine since I know the lay of the land for miles around my house and am betting the attacker(s) don't! Plus he has to get by my little suprises I will have in store for him around my property. I learned a lot from our Cong friends that will come in handy - that and a few well placed pipes and it should deter them. If not, hang tough and pick them off with one shot-one down, move quickly and hit them from another angle. My plan is to stay in my house as long as possible. With my family and close neighbors we hopefully will hang on for as long as needed. I personally dread the thought of it coming to this point, but I will carry a Bible in one hand and a weapon in the other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts