Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,613 Posts
Interesting article on security drones for USAF missiles sites. No doubt the technology will be abused by some, which leads me to think, just how safe is your bugout location from surveillance?

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...ion-and-concern-over-colorados-mystery-drones
I'm not trying to be a naysayer here but if comes to the point that we have to bug out, I honestly don't think the government would worry about a few thousand preppers as much as they would be large groups of people.

My reasoning is they have superior firepower and manpower. And a dozen preppers would not stand a chance against a platoon much less the entire might of the military.

It to me would be a waste of resources which include money, time and manpower to worry about a small handful of people.

So in my opinion those of us that have bug out locations and remain relatively small groups do not have to fear the government as much as those that have not prepped for anything.

Reactions: ManyFeathers

·
old gunsel
513 Posts
I’m sure The Ghost is right, the Fed is not so much interested in individuals who just want to
live and let live, as they are in those who have compounds and a following.
They don’t seem to be much interested in “sleeper cells” either.
Makes you wonder... :zombie:whip:

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,613 Posts
I foresee a big problem with protecting personal privacy from unwarranted drone surveillance by local police, and state and government agencies (for everyone, not just survivalists or preppers). Gun owners take note.
Now that is one I absolutely agree with

Reactions: Good beer
1 - 5 of 5 Posts