Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body know any dual purpose motorbikes on road /off road bikes that have automatic transmission
gears aint my thing ^^ id probs end up trying to change gear and getting smashed by a semi
im looking but im no good at looking on google and that it needs to be 50cc tho im 16 soo i cant rele be going for major cc's but any suggestions much obliged :)

Goofy

·
Registered
645 Posts
I remember 16..... why don't you ask your parents to give you a hand with this, thats what they are there for.

Question, are you parents preping for hard times. If the answer is no then you have bigger things to worry about than a bike. My 2 cents.

sorry If I'm coming across as rude, you just seem to be out of place. corect me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
any body know any dual purpose motorbikes on road /off road bikes that have automatic transmission
gears aint my thing ^^ id probs end up trying to change gear and getting smashed by a semi
im looking but im no good at looking on google and that it needs to be 50cc tho im 16 soo i cant rele be going for major cc's but any suggestions much obliged :)

Goofy
ANY auto trans is going to be on a bigger engine, even snowmobiles have larger displacement. A 50cc just wont turn an auto, not enough torque to start it moving. you need to learn to use a clutch and shift for small bikes. Auto trans by their very nature add bulk and weight that requires more torque to move.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts