Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I get vaccinated? How do I get this vaccine?

Vaccinations will be available from 30 September. Vaccination will be available from a range of locations, including GP offices, vaccination clinics, hospitals and health centres. To check vaccination location in your State or Territory, go to:
Information centres for vaccination locations in each state are available at the bottom of this page.

http://www.healthemergency.gov.au/internet/healthemergency/publishing.nsf/Content/vaccine

In the top right hand box, click on Vaccine brochure for more vaccine information.

Last paragraph page 2, people with egg allergies are advised not be vaccinated with this vaccine.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Can the government make it mandatory, under the constitutional laws at the moment due to "A state of emergency" set up like Katrina?
I keep hearing about mandatory vaccinations and wonder how thye will eventuate.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't found any public information about mandatory vaccinations for Australia, that is not to say there are probably some contingency plans in place if this situation falls off the deep end.

Generally, Australain culture would not be too friendly to compulsory vaccinations of this magnitude.

We know of a medical receptionist at the nearby rural medical centre who had the virus, knocked her flat for over a week, she is not having the H1N1 vaccine.

She has had bad reactions to other vaccines for her occupation, not mandatory as such but pretty close to it.

But the medical centre is receiving 900 doses this week, which will probably be not enough initially.

·
Camo nut
219 Posts
There is something that just doesn't sit right with this vaccine. I have a strange feeling that its going to cause more problems then it solves. There hasn't been enough testing and there seems to be quiet about what after effects that it might have.

Thanks Dragon for keeping us informed.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Yes Zombie there is alot that does not sit right.
Look at the Show host,s daughter in UK who had the vacccine, and nearly died.He immediately got some health officials onto his show and hauled them over the coals.
It made alot of Uk residants change their mind.

·
Lemming herder!
1,189 Posts
Me and mine will not be taking it.

The whole thing is a hoax - totally.
NWO madness.
It's either;
A) A soft-kill setup to reduce population.
B) A cynical money making venture by those who MADE the virus.
C) A way of seperating those who will not conform like zombies
D) A method of acclimatising the world public to submitting even further to "big brother".
E) A setup to something more drastic in future (you have part A, add part B later)
F) All of the above.

Frankly I can't see the NZ gov' being able to pull that one off.
Theres too much distrust and animousity to the gov' as it is.

NZ does have it's overwhelming masses of unawaken zombie-sheep BUT if they tried FORCING the zombie-sheep to do something they'd have could have a ****fight on their hands.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Swine flu vaccine delayed
ABC
October 1, 2009, 9:28 am

The Australian Medical Association says most doctors around Western Australia will not have access to a swine flu vaccine until mid-next week, despite a Federal Government claim that it is available now.
"But the reality is that many GP practices, probably the majority of the state still haven't received the vaccine and won't until Wednesday of next week.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6130677/swine-flu-vaccine-delayed/

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mass vaccinations could stop second swine flu wave: expert
ABC
October 3, 2009, 9:37 am

An immunisation expert says at least half Australia's population needs to take up the swine flu vaccine to reduce or eradicate the virus.

The Federal Government is offering free vaccinations to everyone aged 10 or older.

Professor Robert Booy, the head of clinical research at the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance at Sydney University, says he is disappointed some medical commentators have raised concerns within the public about the vaccine.

He says a second wave of the virus could be stopped if enough people take it up.

"The concern is if not enough people are vaccinated, we will have another wave, and we will have many more deaths and severe cases of disease," he said.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/austra...ions-could-stop-second-swine-flu-wave-expert/

Mass vaccinations could stop second swine flu wave: expert
Posted Sat Oct 3, 2009 9:37am AEST
The World Health Organisation has provisionally recommended next year's flu vaccine includes the H1N1 strain.

Professor Booy says the recommendation makes sense.

"That's the logical and sensible thing to do," he said.

"It's not the predominant H1 strain, and so what happens every year is that we adjust the contents of the vaccine to cover the most common strains that are circulating."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/03/2703920.htm?site=news

comment:

Here in Australia, a consideration for mass vaccinations, as yet no mention of mandatory vaccination.

Just as important, can or will they combine H1N1 serums with the other seasonal flu serums in one shot or, seperately and conditionally as a course of shots.?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts