Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,889 Posts
I don't think I'll ever understand the concept of 'fighting'.

To me there is just two categories of conflict...

Sports.

And self defense.

I don't quite understand this third category of 'fighting' or 'tussling', whatever.

--

And that story is exactly why I purchased some boom sticks.

Someone wants to come at me with a samurai sword, I call the cops and then stand on my porch with the boom stick. If they want to "fight" with their sword I'll gladly point and fire my boomstick in their direction.

The concept of "Oh its not lethal we're just fighting we're not trying to kill each other" is completely foreign to me.

·
I sell US Military MRE's
6,477 Posts
I don't think I'll ever understand the concept of 'fighting'.

To me there is just two categories of conflict...

Sports.

And self defense.

I don't quite understand this third category of 'fighting' or 'tussling', whatever.

--

And that story is exactly why I purchased some boom sticks.

Someone wants to come at me with a samurai sword, I call the cops and then stand on my porch with the boom stick. If they want to "fight" with their sword I'll gladly point and fire my boomstick in their direction.

The concept of "Oh its not lethal we're just fighting we're not trying to kill each other" is completely foreign to me.
Agreed. A chain saw or sword is considered a deadly weapon.... that's why God made guns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.